Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (14)

 Monday 13 September 2010

Since last week's non-post due to lack of books read I at least have stuff to report this week. So on we go with the show!

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of Books

Books I read last week
I'd Tell You I love You - Ally Carter
Cross my Heart and Hope to Spy - Ally Carter
The Alchemist's Daughter - Katherine McMahon (Finally Finished!)
Dead in the Family - Charlaine Harris 
Scarlett Dedd - Cathy Brett (Review Here)
Everlost - Neal Shusterman (Review coming soon)

Books I'm Currently Reading 
Nothing actually, I know I said that I was reading Pharaoh last time but that's kinda been put aside until I can be bothered to continue with it.

Books I plan to Read this Week
Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles. My sister bought this while she was in Florida since after she read Perfect Chemistry (like 4 or 5 times) she was in love with Alex Fuentes and now she's just as in love with Carlos so I have this week to read her copy before I go back to uni cos there's no way in hell that she'll let me take it with me to the back of beyond that is Wales :P

First Test - Tamora Pierce. I've got *mad* cravings to re-read my fav Tammy books so I may crack this week and devour several in a couple of days. But I won't posting the reviews until the start of October because I've got a "Favourites Fortnight" planned when I'll re-read and review some of my absolute fav books.

Other than those two I'm not quite sure what will be on the menu since I'll be spending lots of this week packing up all my crap to back to uni :S eek this could be hard.

So what are y'all reading this Monday?
LadyV

6 comments:

Anonymous,  13 September 2010 at 08:49  

Did you like I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You? I thought it was very cute.

Laurel-Rain Snow 13 September 2010 at 15:03  

These sound fascinating...hope you enjoy them.

Here's my reading:

http://laurelrainsnow.wordpress.com/2010/09/12/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

Sheila (Bookjourney) 13 September 2010 at 17:05  

I really want to read Rules Of Attraction. Hope it is a wonderful read!

Unknown 13 September 2010 at 18:11  

I had a good week as far finishing books goes. I read Clockwork Angel and By the time you read this I'll be dead. I've been wanting to read rules of attraction for awhile now it sounds good.

pussreboots 14 September 2010 at 04:24  

Mostly picture books last week. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Violet 14 September 2010 at 06:32  

I enjoyed Heist Society & really want to check out Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls books. How did you like them? Have fun with your Tammy Pierce re-reads. The Tortall books are among my all-time favorites too. :)

Violet @ The Eager Readers

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP