Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Apologies for the hiatus! And News for the Future

 Friday 17 September 2010

Ok folks I just thought I'd re-appear real quick to explain why I've suddenly gone all quiet and whatnot.
Tomorrow I've moving into my new flat for my second year of University and like an utter idiot I left my packing far too late and today I'm gonna be working like a madwoman getting all my clothes and books sorted out (first I better decide what books I'm actually taking :S).
So that's why I've not been posting this week, partly because I'm lazy and I've also been doing other chores (ironing and watching ridiculous amounts of Stargate in order to finish my summer marathon).

Another thing, I'm probably not gonna get broadband set up at the flat until the end of September so posts are gonna be kinda sporadic on here until then. I am going to try and get some stuff typed up and then transfer it to Blogger when I go somewhere with free wi-fi so that the whole blog doesn't drop off the face of the earth.

So sorry again for the vanishing act and I hope y'all can be patient with me and I promise that once I have internet back that a reasonably normal schedule of posting will resume - for the first two weeks of October I'm gonna be doing a series of reviews of some Favourite books of mine - conveniently titled "Favourites Fortnight" so if other people want to get all nostalgic and re-read some of the *their* favs please feel free to link to reviews in the comments when I get the first post up.

Oh and once October begins, I will be starting down the scary, stress-filled road to NaNoWriMo and I'll try and do quick daily or alternate days posts updating on the planning stages. When we get to November then everything will go mad and normal blogging will be suspended while I try and juggle uni work and the intense writing mahem of NaNo. I will do update posts and try and figure out how the heck to get a word-counter widget on here so you can keep up with how I'm doing (hoping I don't flake out after the first week- I really want to do this). My reading in November will probably be very minimal so I may do the odd review *if* I read anything.

Don't Forget! My Birthday Bonanza Contest is still going until the 7th of October so you still have three weeks to enter! Fill out the form Here to enter!

I hope to be posting again soon (I have a couple of posts in draft atm so I'll try to finish them) but for now I better get packing!
LadyV

5 comments:

Golden Eagle 17 September 2010 at 12:16  

You're doing NaNo? Awesome! I don't think I will be this year, but there's a lot of hype over it.

Jess 17 September 2010 at 12:32  

Boo! To Uni for *stealing* you from me! But yay for the awesomeness to come on the blog when your nets all set up good and proper :)

Anonymous,  17 September 2010 at 19:11  

Good luck with Nano! I tried last year but gave up. But I didn't have the internet at my house then so it was hard to stay linked with all the happenings on the website and stuff. Plus I was having writers block as usual :) Looking forward to your favorites fortnight posts!

Kittie Howard 22 September 2010 at 02:48  

Good luck with Nano! I've never done it but have heard it keeps you stretched. Hey, a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do. Get moved in and up and runnin'. We're not going anywhere, just here to cheer you on.

Unknown 23 September 2010 at 16:06  

Your blog is seriously awesome!!! I love the bacgkround I love the blog title complete with a little phrase pertaining to lunatics (awesome!)

I've decided to join in Nano for the month of November. I'm nervous, it's my first time, but hopefully I'll do okay!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP