Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #20 The late but oh-so awesome One

 Sunday 5 September 2010

Well good evening folks! I know this is hideously late for an IMM post but I only got home from London this afternoon and I had to go a-visiting to my Auntie's and both grandparents so I was only able to film the vlog for this a little while ago.

London was fabulous and I shall be doing a post on that soon once I get copies of the photos my darling bf took of the trip (he's the camera dude, I simply try to look normal for pics :P). I got 8 while I was away, 4 being of an educational nature ergo they counteract the 4 fiction books I bought as well.
My parents and sister are finally back from Florida looking annoyingly tanned but bearing such wonders as the 9 books they bought for me and various perfumed items *mmm smells good*

In My mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

This Vlog is rather long due to the crazy amount of books I have this week- enjoy!



Books Mentioned in Vlog
From London
Julius by Daphne du Maurier
The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness (signed!!)
Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
Plus 4 other non-fiction books


From Florida
Devious by Cecily von Ziegesar
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty
Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
Still Sucks to be Me by Kimberley Pauley
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

From Sister
Sticky Fingers by Nikki Burnham
Nothing Like You by Lauren Strasnick

*phew*!! That is a lot of books! I have no clue as to when I'll find the time to read all these because heck know I already have bucket loads of other books I need to read, but maybe if I don't buy *any* books in September except one or two that I absolutely MUST have e.g. Spy Glass! perhaps I can whittle down my ridiculous TBR pile to something slightly less horrifying.

I'm glad to be back home now although London was fantastic and I loved having a holiday with my boyfriend doing to the nerdy stuff we both enjoy it's good to be able to sleep in your own bed y'know?
I've missed blogging even if it was only for a few days so I'll do my best to get back into a rhythm of things fairly quickly, I've got some fav character posts in the works that I want to get up before Wednesday and I'll try and do a London post before the end of the week as well. Somewhere amongst this lot I want to get some reviews done because it's been far too long since I did one and that's just unacceptable.

So stay tuned for all that!
I'm off now to put this massive haul somewhere although it may take a bit of rearranging since many of these books need to go on my smaller set of shelves *eep*
What's in your Mailbox this week?
LadyV

11 comments:

Liz. R 5 September 2010 at 21:30  

Wow, such awesome books this week! Paranormalcy and The Eternal Ones to mention a few. I also really loved the Soul Screamers series, I hope you like it too! Glad you enjoyed yourself :P.

Jessi E. 5 September 2010 at 21:57  

I LOVED Nefertiti and also The Heretic Queen by Michelle Moran.

I am jealous of some of your finds!

Here’s my IMM

Jess 5 September 2010 at 22:00  

Yay for the awesome haul! I got Paranormalcy this week too- such a pretty cover :)

brandileigh2003 5 September 2010 at 22:21  

You have some great reading to look forward to! Here’s my IMMB And here is y post about top literary crushes-you should join in

Dazzling Mage 5 September 2010 at 22:23  

Woohoo! Great books this week! I really want to read Will Grayson, Will Grayson! I can tell it's an awesome read.

Enjoy!

Ellie 5 September 2010 at 22:48  

Paranormalcy, Soul Screamers, The Eternal Ones... very awesome! And Nefertiti is just so wonderful - I have the second book waiting in the wings and the third is firmly esconced on my wishlist, so that's something to look forward to!

Unknown 5 September 2010 at 23:25  

wow thats alot of books! I also got Paranormalcy this week. I love inside out it was so good! happy reading!

Liz 6 September 2010 at 00:19  

You have lots of amazing books! I also got Paranormalcy. It looks so good! Happy reading :)

Amber 6 September 2010 at 03:47  

You got a great haul this week. With all those books you posted up last week, I'm not sure when you'll ever get your TBR pile down! Always fun to have a little challenge. Happy reading!

My Mailbox

Cialina at Muggle-Born.net 6 September 2010 at 17:48  

Great books! I do hope you get to read Will Grayson soon. I love that book.

Chrystal 7 September 2010 at 02:14  

I hope you like Nefertiti - I loved it and am on the lookout for more books by Michelle Moran. :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP