Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #21 - the last one before Uni

 Sunday 12 September 2010

Hello all it's Sunday again and I'll be damned if it's my last Sunday at home before I move back to Wales and into my new flat for my second year of university! Egads where did the summer go? I've lost 13 weeks to laziness and general student-esque apathy - now I've got 2 weeks until classes start up again so I'm gonna have to do *so* much work during that time to make up for my own stupidity.

But anyway that's not what we're here for - In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

A pretty slow week, I got one book on Tuesday and on Saturday afternoon (after I recorded my vlog) I spotted that there was a free book in with this week's Bliss magazine so I bought it purely for that reason :P



Books Mentioned in Vlog
Scarlett Dedd by Cathy Brett - Won from Lyndsey @Heaven, Hell and Purgatory


The other book I acquired this week from Bliss Magazine was Shadows (A Dark Touch Novel) by Amy Meredith
The cover is so gorgeous although I hope the story turns out to be at least fairly decent (not that it would matter much it only cost me £2.50)

My Review of Scarlett Dedd can be found Here
The post for my Birthday Contest can be found Here

So that's my week in books
What did you get in *your* mailbox this week?
LadyV

7 comments:

Dazzling Mage 12 September 2010 at 09:22  

The cover is so pretty. Enjoy Shadows! =)

Jess 12 September 2010 at 12:29  

Scarlett Dedd sounds pretty cool I might have to check it out :) Boo for going back to Uni and being further away!! :|

iffath 12 September 2010 at 13:30  

Cool books ;) Scarlett Dedd is fantastic, and Shadows is on my wish-list. Enjoy!

Kittie Howard 12 September 2010 at 14:23  

Cool books :) I envy you going back to school!!

Amber 12 September 2010 at 16:20  

Good luck getting back into college mood. It can be so stressful after summer.

You got two great books this week and I hope you enjoy them! Happy reading!

My Mailbox

Belinda 12 September 2010 at 19:20  

You got some great books this week and I loved that cover. Hope you have a great week reading :)

Come by to see my mailbox

Ellie 17 September 2010 at 14:29  

Good luck getting all the uni stuff sorted - at least you get the nightmare hassle part out the way before lectures start! And I just realised your birthday is the same day as my dad's... small world indeed. x

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP