Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Blogger Hop #9

 Thursday 9 September 2010

Howdy-hey chaps it's been a terrible long time since I participated in a Hop but I reckon that since this week is gonna be my last chance before I go back to Uni (next friday I'll be packing like a fiend) I may as well give it a go.

Book Blogger Hop

As y'all know The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly bookish event hosted by Jennifer of Crazy for Books where loads of bloggers get together to meet new people and blogs they've not seen before. The whole idea is to hop around the links on the list and comment and follow on those that interest you!

Every week Jennifer asks a question that the Hoppers answer on their post- this week's question is more of a challenge. Post a link to a favourite post or book review that you've written in the past 3 months.
I think this is a cracking idea and I shall send you lovely folk to have a look at my review of The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness which I read last month and absolutely *Adored*!! 

So hello to any new folk hopping over here today! If you look just above this post you'll see I have a contest running at moment for the run-up to my 20th Birthday when one winner shall get to pick their prize! (books obvs)
Please feel free to comment, follow and generally explore :)
Have a great Friday and Hop!
LadyV

12 comments:

Mel u 9 September 2010 at 23:53  

Hi-just stopping by from the Book Blogger's Hop-I like the look of your blog a lot

Rereadinglives.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  10 September 2010 at 01:15  

Hey! I'm stopping for the hop! :D
I shall read the review now.

Amber 10 September 2010 at 02:23  

Hey, I'm an old follower hopping by.

I've heard lots of good things about The Knife of Never Letting Go but haven't gotten around to read it yet. I'm adding it to my wishlist.

Have an awesome weekend!

My Hop

Belinda 10 September 2010 at 07:25  

Happy Hop!! I love your site and I'm a new follower. Enjoy your weekend :)

Hop by my site to see my faves

Badass Bookie 10 September 2010 at 12:48  

Just hopping over via hop! I love your blog, it's really neat and everything is so organised! Have a wonderful weekend and happy blogging!

Best,
Lisa (Badass Bookie) xx
http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

redhead 10 September 2010 at 14:27  

stopping by from the hop, great site!

Lacey Weatherford 10 September 2010 at 19:04  

New follower hopping by! Love your blog and the whole alter ego/playground for bookish lunatics theme! haha Have a super weekend!
Smiles!
The Delusional Diaries

La Coccinelle 10 September 2010 at 20:54  

Just hopping by! Have a great weekend! (I'm off to read your review...)

Jen 11 September 2010 at 00:33  

Stopping by from the Hop -- and I'll go read your post. LOVE that book!!

Deepali 11 September 2010 at 07:31  

Came on the Hop, Read your post, took part in the contest and also am now following you.
Have fun!
e-Volving Books

Alison Can Read 12 September 2010 at 03:29  

Hopping through. Have a great weekend!
My Hop

Read for your future! 13 September 2010 at 13:17  

I know im late with this. this is my first hop. Great site! This is so much fun. I will participate more. Come visit me at http://readforyourfuture.blogspot.com/ join my book giveaways.
Thanks
Lora

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP