Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (31)

 Monday 28 February 2011

Since it's now the end of February and I haven't done one of these posts for two weeks I gotta play catch-up *big-style* so I can actually do some kind of round-off for this month since I think I've only reviewed two of the 12 books I've read which really ain't good :S

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I've Read in the Last Two Weeks
Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce (Re-read, still awesome)
Forget You by Jennifer Echols (Another Re-read)
A Lost Lady by Willa Cather 
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles (Fab sequel to a great story)
Alpha by Rachel Vincent (Ass-kicking end to this amazing series)
Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg (Fun, cute read)
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison (Moving, heart-wrenching book)

Books I've reviewed in the last two weeks
The Pain Merchants by Janice Hardy

Books I plan to Read this Week
The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins - This was mentioned on a show I saw the other day and I quite fancy reading something different.

I'm not gonna pin down any other books since I have no idea what I'll actually read when it comes down to the wire. But hopefully I'll read *something* :P

Here's to getting back on track
LadyV

4 comments:

Misha 28 February 2011 at 07:35  

The Woman in White is a wonderful book. I hope you enjoy it. Happy Reading!

Jennifer 28 February 2011 at 23:02  

Enjoy your book and deciding what else to read. Have a fantastic week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-28.html

Sharon 28 February 2011 at 23:11  

I like your list, lots of good books. Have a great reading week!
mine is here:
http://abookwormsblog1.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Ellie 1 March 2011 at 18:02  

Looking forward to seeing what you think of 'The Woman in White'. I probably saw it on the same programme and it reminded me that I keep meaning to read it and yet NEVER DO! :-)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP