Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #39

 Sunday 27 February 2011

Well it has been a while since I've done an IMM post! Since I've been on a book buying ban this month I've obviously had nothing to show on Sundays but I did actually buy some books the weekend I was away at the Russell Howard gig so I'm gonna tell y'all about those before we reach the end of February.

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired Recently
Changeless by Gail Carriger
Blameless by Gail Carriger
Windfall by Rachel Caine


Not much of a haul I know but I'm still rather proud of my restraint this month :P
Next week might bring a vair interesting book which I am *uber* excited for :D but you'll find out about that later.

I really am hoping to get back on track with blogging soon but this "meh" phase is really killing my reviewing mojo and with feeling the obligation to review the books I read it is also affecting my desire to pick a book at all :(
Thanks so much to all my lovely followers for being so patient with me

What's in Your Mailbox this week?
LadyV

3 comments:

Christina T 27 February 2011 at 12:53  

I love Gail Carriger's books but don't own any of them yet. I will have to remedy that! I am intrigued about the "interesting" book you will be getting next week.

I know what you mean about the reviewing thing. I've also had the problem lately of having books that must be read and reviewed for tours, etc. It keeps me from being able to read what I want to read. I took my name off of some tours so hopefully that will help. I am so behind on my reviews :(

Amber 27 February 2011 at 18:56  

I've always been interested in the Soulless series but never picked it up. Hope you enjoy your books this week!

My Mailbox

Ellie 1 March 2011 at 18:03  

Ohhh, now I'm going to have to start stalking The Works Online again waiting for new things to buy! Last time I ended up spending about £25 on there and it was entirely your fault for pointing out all the latest books on sale... ;-)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP