Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Silence in the Library

 Saturday 12 February 2011

So this is just a quick post to say I'm sorry for the lack of posting this weekend since I'm gonna be away from my computer until Sunday evening as my sister and I are off to see the fabulously funny Russell Howard in Birmingham tonight *squee*

I know I owe you folks like a gajillion reviews (ok like 4) but I shall try my darnedest to get caught up on those over the weekend so I can get them all typed up when I get home. I've not been reading much these past few days so I'm not continually adding to my pile of stuff to write :P

Only one book for the IMM this week - a library book called Pemberly Revisited  by Emma Tennant which is a bind-up of her two Pride and Prejudice sequels and I am rather looking forward to getting stuck into it soon.

And Finally I shall leave you with a snippet of the unbelievably amazing soundtrack for Tangled which has been brightening my mood all week (dude if you could have *seen* how insane I looked dancing round my house). I defy anyone to listen to this song and *not* find themselves dancing and spinning. But of course if you don't it'll just prove how weird I really am :P



Enjoy Folks
LadyV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP