Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (30)

 Monday 14 February 2011

I know this is rather late in the day but I was just not in much of a blogging mood last night so I'm playing catch-up now and bugger me I think I'm gonna have to spend most of this evening getting a bucket-load of reviews done cos I was *soo* lazy last week with everything and I apologise.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read Last Week
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting (So amazing! Review Coming Soon)
Forest Born by Shannon Hale (Review coming soon
Yeesh I had a bad reading week but it was an odd week overall and I didn't feel like doing much of anything and that sadly included reading but I'm hoping that once we get past V-day I should find the swing of things again.

Books I reviewed Last Week
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney

Books I'm Currently Reading
A Lost Lady by Willa Cather - I needed something short to read last week when my brain didn't want to concentrate so I picked up this intriguing book. I'm not quite finished but I don't entirely know what to make of it.

 Books I'm going to Read this Week

Pemberley Revisited by Emma Tennant this has two books contained within one volume and I want to make decent progress with it this week before it's due back at the library.

The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness - It's been too long since I last read about this amazing dystopian world.

I dunno how much reading I'll done this week either since the next few days are gonna be a bit busy with job interviews, dentist and doctor's appts plus I has to help out my uncle with some stuff but hopefully the week will end with several issues resolved and *fingers crossed* a job. Here's hoping!

LadyV

1 comments:

Anonymous,  14 February 2011 at 17:00  

You're amazing :) Happy Valentine's Day!! ;)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP