Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #38- vloggity vlog!

 Sunday 6 February 2011

Hey hey you lovely, lovely peoples you! This here post be the rather small but mightily tipsy edition of In my mailbox. I do apologise for my vloggy demeanor but I thought I'd treat y'all and do a vlog this week since I may not have anything to show for the rest of the month. So on with the show!

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @Pop Culture Junkie



Book Acquired this Week
Just the one - Ghost of a Chance by Rhiannon Lassiter which I won from the LibraryThing Early Reviewers scheme. I've already read a little bit and it seems like it'll be a hauntingly intriguing read :)

Also as a quick reminder my Blogaversary contest is running until the **16th of February** so if you fancy a chance at winning a copy of Last Sacrifice or Crescendo then please go Enter Here it is INTERNATIONAL!!


So there we go short but sweet :D
Do let me know what you got in your Mailboxes this week my dears
LadyV



14 comments:

Cicely 6 February 2011 at 10:26  

You're going to see Russell Howard?! Take me with yoouuu! I love him! ;)
Happy reading! :D

Anonymous,  6 February 2011 at 13:12  

It does sound interesting. I've never heard of this author before and would love to read some.

Sorry to hear your relationship didn't work out :-(

I'm also trying my best to not buy any more books. I have about the same amount as you to read. Should last me a good year, but I'll miss doing the IMM posts lol.

Loving Books 6 February 2011 at 13:16  

I'm sorry to hear your relationship ended (((hugs)))

The book you got looks great even though it's not really my style.. :) I found your blog through the IMM widget on Kristi's blog and I'm a new follower!

Happy reading - my IMM is here :)

Unknown 6 February 2011 at 13:40  

This book seems good :) and great vlog !!!
Happy reading !

Elodie 6 February 2011 at 14:47  

I hope you'll enjoy your book !! Happy reading !! Looking forward to know what you thought about it !!

Kristen 6 February 2011 at 15:36  

Great vlog hon! Some relationships aren't meant to be... :-/ Have a good reading week hon!

Lisa @ Lost in Literature 6 February 2011 at 16:28  

Great vlog! Enjoy reading this week! :)

Lisa @ Lost in Literature
My IMM

Madigan Mirza 6 February 2011 at 17:11  

Great vlog. You're funny when you ramble! I just finished reading Last Sacrifice and enjoyed it.

Gabrielle Carolina 6 February 2011 at 17:11  

Happy Reading!

If you want to check out my IMM Vlog go here: http://themodpodgebookshelf.blogspot.com/

Blessings,

Gabrielle Carolina <3

Lori 6 February 2011 at 18:56  

Love the accent. I hope that you enjoy your book. Check out what was In My Mailbox.

bibliophile brouhaha 7 February 2011 at 00:41  

i saw that book, too - sounds great! This is my first time to your blog - love it's look! New follow!

-Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

BLHmistress 7 February 2011 at 04:50  

I like the look of the book, ramble all you want as well love your accent :). Hope you have a great week!

In Our Mailbox

Liz. R 7 February 2011 at 17:11  

Jealous! Russell Howard is amazing. Enjoy that next week ;). And happy reading!

Ellie 13 February 2011 at 21:27  

Oooh, I won that one too! Not sure where I've put it, mind - I've pilfered a few books from the shop this last couple of weeks and it's in the middle of them somewhere - but I'll have to dig it out and compare notes! :-)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP