Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Covers So Lovely We'd Lick them #6

 Thursday 3 February 2011

Ah ha! Surprise! I see I've caught you unawares with a sudden appearance of another scrumptious Cover! I know it's been a couple of weeks but since my lovely co-host is able to post this week it means I get to pick out a cover that I find to be such a treat for the eyes that I have to shout about it. Shall we begin?


Covers So Lovely We'd Lick Them!
The new feature co-created and co-hosted by LadyViolet and Jess hearts books where we show off a book cover which we find so damn scrumptious that we'd actually be willing to lick it!
Every week we each pick a different cover so be sure to check both blogs!

Die for Me by Amy Plum
This is the outrageously gorgeous UK cover for this supernatural debut novel. The US cover for this is pretty enough but *this* is sublime! The dress is fabulous just from the back so I'd kill to know what it looked like from the front. I love all the curly patterns around the title and the view across Paris makes me really eager to read it (cos books set in Paris are sooo in right now dahling).

It's gonna be released on May 5th 2011 and heck knows I'll be waiting for it anxiously!

So that's What I'm Licking this Week, go see what Jess is Licking over on her blog!
LadyV

3 comments:

Leanna Elle 3 February 2011 at 12:44  

I love both covers for this book. Can't wait to read it!!

Jess 3 February 2011 at 17:10  

This is the first time I've seen the UK cover and I LOVE it! Great pick hun can't wait for this book!

JoAnne Kenrick 7 February 2011 at 17:35  

That is a stunning book cover! Colors so decadent, setting so sinister yet beautiful.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP