Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Blogger Hop #8/ Follow my Book Blog Friday #5

 Friday 20 August 2010

Gurd Mornin' Campers! How are y'all doing this morning? (technically it is morning for me although it's not long into the AM). It's time for another hop!

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer @ Crazy For Books where we get to meet new bloggers and find awesome new blogs! It's on from Friday-Sunday so Let's Get a-hopping!


Follow my book blog Friday is another blogger hop hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's ViewTo join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://edgyinspirational.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

    Every week Jennifer also asks a question of the Hop participants, this weeks question is; How many blogs do you follow?
    I reckon I follow between 250 and 300 blogs although I'm not entirely sure about that number since it's impossible for me to read every post from every blog.

    So Howdy folks new and old, feel free to comment, follow or have a general nosy about at some of my recent posts.
    Have a good Friday
    LadyV

    12 comments:

    Tampa BookWorm 20 August 2010 at 17:17  

    Just hopping by! I am a new follower...

    Kittie Howard 20 August 2010 at 21:51  

    Hi, your new follower is just hopping by. Have a great weekend.

    Deb Nance at Readerbuzz 20 August 2010 at 22:11  

    No lo sé. I don't know. No idea.
    I visit a blog each day and
    I visit ten blogs every Sunday.
    Je ne sais pas!

    Whatever the number, I'd love to have one more...Yours!

    I'm a new follower!

    Romy @ Lost.in.Stories 21 August 2010 at 02:00  

    Hi I'm just stopping by from the hop. Have a great weekend!

    Library Cat 21 August 2010 at 14:59  

    Hopping by to say hello. I love your blog design.

    Hope you can hop by for a visit at LibraryCats Books.

    Have a great weekend.

    Kathy Habel 21 August 2010 at 15:34  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kathy Habel 21 August 2010 at 15:35  

    Let's try this again. I accidentally typed I'm not following you instead of I'm NOW following you! Love the photo at the top of your blog. Thanks for stopping by on the hop!

    Anne@HeadFullofBooks 21 August 2010 at 16:33  

    Hi. I'm new at this Friday Hop thin. You have an impressive books read list.
    -Anne
    http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Tina 22 August 2010 at 12:09  

    Hey LadyV! Thanks for commenting over at my blog. I love yours - it's very elegant.

    Tina

    Jen 22 August 2010 at 22:14  

    Getting around to do some hopping on Sunday - just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    Post a Comment

    Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

    Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

    Back to TOP