Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Blogger Hop #6/Follow my book blog Friday #3

 Friday 6 August 2010

Good morning all! Tis time for us to get our springy shoes on!!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger hop is weekly event hosted by Jennifer at Crazy for Books where bloggers get together to discover awesome new blogs they've not seen before.




Follow my Book Blog Friday is another weekly event hosted by Rachel at Parajunkee's View. Here are her simple rules for the event.
To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers -
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post! 

This Week's question for the Hop - "Do you listen to music when you read? If so what are your favourite reading tunes?"
Short answer, no. Unless the music I'm listening to has no words it's very likely to distract me while I'm reading because I'm one of those people who can't help but sing along to normal music. I usually just have silence when I'm reading cos it's peaceful and calming. If I was to have music playing it'd probably be a movie soundtrack cos I'm addicted to those and I have a few with no words.

So I hope everyone is having a great Friday and I look forward to hopping round some awesome blogs later today. Please comment and follow as you choose :)

Laters
LadyV

13 comments:

Bailey 6 August 2010 at 16:29  

Hello! I am now your new follower! Your blog looks pretty cool and i'm glad that I found it! =) Happy reading!

Anonymous,  6 August 2010 at 16:30  

Hi, just blog hopping through. Happy Friday!
Check out ketch1714.wordpress.com for Follow Friday and a featured movie clip.
Best,
Kelsey

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info 6 August 2010 at 16:44  

Just hopping by to say hello! I already follow and love your blog.

Smash Attack Ash 6 August 2010 at 18:12  

Hi! New follower! Stopping in from the hop! I see you recently finished the Mortal Instrument books...great series! I look forward to the next 3 books!

Smash
http://smashattackreads.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-hop-friday.html

Euphoria13 6 August 2010 at 20:45  

Hi there!

Hopping by!

I'm a new follower!

Happy Reading!

- Mevurah

http://theheartofdreams.blogspot.com/

BURIED IN BOOKS 6 August 2010 at 21:49  

Hi! New follower! I'm doing the 100 books in 2010. You're a lot further along than I am. Out of all the books you've read, the only one we have in common is Shiver. That's amazing. I did see some that have interesting titles. Anyway come visit me at:
http://wwwburiedinbooks.blogspot.com

Heather

Jen 6 August 2010 at 21:59  

Just hopping by to say hello -- and have a great Friday!

pussreboots 7 August 2010 at 05:00  

Happy Friday. Come see how I listen to music when I read.

Unknown 7 August 2010 at 06:17  

Stopping by from parajunkee's Follow Friday! I'm a new follower and am trying to rebuild my own followers list after having to redo my entire blog over from scratch (still a work in progress) due to a malicious hacker attack. I'd appreciate any and all new followers and will follow back!

Hugs~
CCL (Crazy Cat Lady)
ccllibrary@aol.com
http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

nymfaux 7 August 2010 at 07:30  

Hi!!! I'm a new follower--just stopping by from the hop!!! I totally agree with your profile (aside from not having to worry about school anymore) :) Hope you have a great weekend!!!

nymfaux
http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

The Book Bee 7 August 2010 at 09:30  

Hello, just stopping by from the hop. I am your newest follower. Have a good weekend.
bookbee
http://thebookbee.blogspot.com

A Story Untold 7 August 2010 at 17:26  

Hey :) Just passing by to say hello!I found you via Parajunkee's FF and I love your blog!

BrendaC 8 August 2010 at 05:58  

Dropping in from follow friday.I am your newest follower. Looking forward to reading some great reviews. Have a great weekend. kittycrochettwo.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP