Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Blogger Hop #7/Follow my Book Blog #4

 Friday 13 August 2010

Well that's just typical, last week I had my post up well before the host sites' and this week I've missed the boat by a few hours! Thank god I'm up early for once.


Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly Book Party hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books where we get to meet new bloggers and find awesome new blogs! It's on from Friday-Sunday so Get Hopping!





Follow my Book Blog Friday is another weekly book hop hosted by Rachel @ Parajunkee's View. There's some simple rules for the hop and here they are:
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Also every week Jennifer asks a question on the Hop - This Week's question is How Many books do you have on your TBR Shelf?


Well according to my trusty LibraryThing account I have 120+ books To Be Read out of the 600 or so that I own and although I did at one point have them all on one set of shelves, I re-arranged everything since and now they're just scattered around all of my shelves and there's a stack of classics at the foot of my bed. One of these days I really do plan on whittling that stack down, honest!

So Howdy y'all coming from the Hop! Feel free to comment and follow as you like and check out my most recent review of By Midnight by Mia James. There's also a review of The Maze Runner on the way for my Two Weeks of Dystopia!


Happy Hopping!
LadyV

14 comments:

Anonymous,  13 August 2010 at 13:05  

Hi, blog hopping through : ) ! Happy Friday!
Best,
Kelsey
And don’t forget to check out my site to see my weekly featured movie clip, special announcement, and my answer to this week’s Blog Hop’s question.

Jessi E. 13 August 2010 at 15:45  

Just hopping through! Your list of books on the left side of this page are a lot of my favorite books or to-be-read books! :)

Lover Of Romance 13 August 2010 at 16:02  

Hey there! Just stopping by for the hop and follow friday!!! i hope that you are having a great weekend! New follower!!

Feel free to stop by my place at Addicted To Romance

Happy Reading!

Briana 13 August 2010 at 17:02  

Love your blog! I'm now following (:
120 is a lot... but I think that's about the same number as me... haha

And thanks for the birthday wishes!

Briana

Amber 13 August 2010 at 18:25  

Hey!

Thanks so much for stopping by my site. I really appreciate it.

I saw you are getting ready to read Two Way Street. I love that book!

I'm a new follower.

Have an awesome weekend!

Magic Faerie 13 August 2010 at 18:33  

Hi, new follower here via Follow on Friday! Love the blog :)

Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

Becky 13 August 2010 at 22:43  

Hi! Im stopping by on the hop! Nice place you have here! Im a new follower! Have an amazing weekend! : )

breathlessbooks.blogspot.com

John Smith 14 August 2010 at 00:50  

Hi,

I found your blog through Follow Friday. I took a look around and thought that your blog is great! So I decided to follow you. Come check out my blog as well: http://johnsmithbooks.blogspot.com/

Warmest regards,
John Smith

nymfaux 14 August 2010 at 00:52  

Happy Friday!!!--Stopping by from the hop!--Already a follower!!! :)

my tbr number is a little high right now, too--but to be fair, I'm also including all the classics and such that I'd like to read "someday." The actual pile on my desk is much smaller ;)

(\__/)
http://nymfaux.blogspot.com/

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog 14 August 2010 at 02:07  

hi! i'm stopping by from parajunkee's hop!! i'm your newest follower :)

have a great weekend!

http://inthehammockblog.blogspot.com

Jennifer 14 August 2010 at 02:14  

Here from the Hop. Nice blog! I have a long TBR list, too, but I don't own any of them. If I had them in my clutches I'd abandon all semblance of a normal life until I got them all read. :) So I keep lists and either buy a few at a time or get them from the library.

Midnight Bloom 14 August 2010 at 05:17  

Hey! Thanks for stopping by blog and I've just become a follower of yours! I like your header too! :)

Hope you've been having a great weekend!
- Midnight
Midnight Bloom Reads

Christina 15 August 2010 at 07:00  

I'm your newest follower from the Hop!

Can't wait to read your reviews! Hope you have an amazing weekend!

-Christina
http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

Beverly 19 August 2010 at 05:03  

Hey - just hoppin' by! I started the hop on Friday, but had to leave, just now getting back to it. Hope you had a great weekend! Stop by The Wormhole and say hi!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP