Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #19 The Small yet massive one

 Sunday 29 August 2010

Evenin' folks tis a fine time for books methinks. I've had a cracking week for book acquisitions and I'm positively amazed that I'm not bouncing off the walls. I've got more awesome books this week than I know what to do with and I will *have* to start reading them as soon as possible before my TBR pile gets even more out-of-control.

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired This Week
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Assorted Swag (Won from Wondrous Reads)

I also have the other load of books from the Two-Day Roadtrip with Jess which I didn't show in the Vlog but I'll show the photo I took of them all.

If you want to see the posts from the Road Trip the First Day is Here and the Second Day is (here)

So that's What I had in my Mailbox this week. What have you got in yours?

LadyV

14 comments:

Dazzling Mage 29 August 2010 at 09:30  

Ooh, great books this week! =D

Happy reading!

Jess 29 August 2010 at 10:56  

Me thinks you should send the Suzanne Young postcard to your good friend JESS! haha :P Good Libaray haul m'dear glad you got The ask and the answer and I have Beautiful Malice so if you read it before me you'll have to let me know your thoughts :)

Savannah 29 August 2010 at 11:33  

Great book, love your vlog. have a great trip to London and make sure you "FALL" into a book store :) LOL

Vicki 29 August 2010 at 12:03  

Oh wow, you have some great reading ahead of you... Beautiful Malice, No & Me, Fallen Grace, Strange Angels trilogy... all great reads! Hope you enjoy (wants to go on a bookish road trip too)

Jennie 29 August 2010 at 14:16  

I am so jealous...that is a huge haul!

Liz. R 29 August 2010 at 16:26  

I think everyone cried in Mockingjay (I agree about the end though. Except the last line was awesome :P).

Plus still jealous of your roadtrip hall :D.

Anonymous,  29 August 2010 at 16:30  

I really enjoyed The Dark Divine.

Dwayne 29 August 2010 at 17:31  

I'm tempted to call you craazy! But really, I may just be jealous about your books :D Enjoy!

Ray 29 August 2010 at 18:26  

Dwayne - you wouldn't be the first person to call me crazy :P

Amber 29 August 2010 at 21:02  

You got a bunch of wonderful books this week! You'll have something to read for the next month. Happy reading!
My Mailbox

Kelly Jensen 29 August 2010 at 21:05  

"Beautiful Malice" sounds so good. And what a huge haul!

The Readings of a Busy Mom 29 August 2010 at 22:35  

great books this week i hope you enjoy them all

-k 31 August 2010 at 06:02  

So many good books! Enjoy reading them all.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP