Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (11)

 Monday 16 August 2010

Crikey where are all these Mondays disappearing to? It's only another 5 weeks until I go back to university and *that's* bloody strange! Ah well, let's get cracking with this week's post shall we?

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of Books 

Books I read Last Week
The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan
Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt (Review coming.. eventually)
The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith (Review coming on Wednesday)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Review Here)
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (Review Here)

Book I Reviewed Last Week
By Midnight by Mia James (Review here)

Books I'm Currently Reading
I'm still going with the Alchemist's Daughter but I'm concentrating on my Dystopia books at the moment so I read bits when I can.

Books I'm Planning to Read this Week

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I'll be re-reading this and Catching Fire to remind myself what's going on before the awesomeness continues in Mockingjay. 

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Besides those two I'm now quite sure just yet what I'm gonna be reading this week but those are the definite fixtures. 

So that's my week in Reading, What are you reading this Monday?

LadyV

5 comments:

Aleksandra 16 August 2010 at 07:56  

You did great last week! I have The Poison Throne & The Knife of Never Letting Go on my tbr list! I'm eagerly waiting for Mockingjay, too :) Have a great week!!!

Kathy Martin 16 August 2010 at 15:16  

You had a really good week. I think you will enjoy The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. You will be all set for Mockingjay too. My Monday Report is here. Happy reading!

Nise' 16 August 2010 at 18:54  

Great reading week! The Alchemist's Daughter looks good.

Sheila (Bookjourney) 17 August 2010 at 00:04  

Maze Runner is yet on my TBR pile. Have to get that one of these days! I love the cover you show here of Hunger Games!

heather 17 August 2010 at 02:39  

I just reserved The Hunger Games at the library because of everyone being excited for the third books. I figure I better get in the know!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP