Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (10)

 Monday 9 August 2010

Since there's no way I'll be in possession of sufficient brain cells to do this post tomorrow morning it's getting done at 11pm Sunday night. Although I'm so tired that there may not be any difference lol.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a world of Books.

Books I read last week
By Midnight by Mia James (Review Pending - it's at least half-finished)
Emma by Jane Austen (I probably will do a review for this... soon)
Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti (Review is a possibility)
Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols (Maybe, who knows?)

Book I reviewed last Week
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater - I finally finished the review! And it's Here

Books I'm Currently Reading
The Poison Throne by Celine Kiernan - A rather interesting Historical Fantasy which I may have finished by the time this posts.

The Alchemist's Daughter by Katherine McMahon - historical fiction which I started on Thursday, it's kinda bleak at the moment but I'm hoping to get back to it soon.

Books I'm Planning to read This Week

Two-Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt - This looks so amazing and since my sister is going away next sunday I only have this week to borrow her copy and read it or I'll be forced to wait three weeks *le gasp*

I don't really know what else I'll read this week as I may get it into my head to re-read some random stuff like an idiot cos it really doesn't help reduce my 120+ TBR pile *sigh*

So that's my week in reading, What are you reading?
LadyV

6 comments:

Jan von Harz 9 August 2010 at 13:30  

Looks like you had a great week, and have another one planned. Enjoy!

Laurel-Rain Snow 9 August 2010 at 14:41  

Two-Way Street caught my eye. Hope you enjoy your reading this week...

Here's mine:

http://curlupandread.wordpress.com/2010/08/08/its-monday-what-are-you-reading/

Jennie 9 August 2010 at 14:51  

The Alchemist's Daughter was ok, I thought. The book you are going to read this week looks good.

Anonymous,  9 August 2010 at 18:31  

You had a good week! I don't have much time to read anymore now that I'm blogging haha. Have a great day!

danya 9 August 2010 at 18:38  

Haven't heard of The Poison Throne before but I usually like historical fantasy so adding it to my wishlist!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 10 August 2010 at 04:06  

The Alchemist's Daughter looks really good. Enjoy your books this week!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP