Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Vlog of Random and *squee* - Forget You arc Tour

 Wednesday 26 May 2010

A few weeks ago I signed up to join a UK arc tour of Forget You by Jennifer Echols (whom I've heard fabulous things about) which was organised by Dwayne of Girls Without a Bookshelf and I believe I was third in the list to receive it. This morning a wondrous thing happened which shall be more thoroughly explained in the vlog below (warning: contains a person of bedraggled appearance and hyperactive disposition despite her under-caffeinated state) Enjoy!




So there you have sleepy random English girl getting way more excited than a 19-yr-old really should.
I shall hopefully have my review done by Saturday so I can pass the book onto the next lucky recipient!
I'm now thoroughly tempted to do a Waiting on Wednesday post on Forget You *ponders* hmm...


Ever musingly
LadyV

2 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ 27 May 2010 at 21:38  

fellow British blogger here! lol your hilarious!maybe i should be a little light
hearted so what if the color was nasty i shall do another one and make it awesome :D cool vlog yay i feel much better now :)

Ray 27 May 2010 at 22:02  

Hello! Tis always good to find the fellow brits seeing as there's not as many of us :P
Hilarious? I wouldn't know much about that- mental is an apt description but I can stretch to mildly amusing on a good day ;-)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP