Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading? (1!!)

 Monday 17 May 2010

This week I'm going to be joining a new meme and I decided on the It's Monday What are you Reading? meme which is hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a world of Books

Here we go!


Books Finished Last Week:
The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (Review Here)

Taran Wanderer by Lloyd Alexander

The Birds and other Stories by Daphne du Maurier

Fade Out (Morganville Vampires #7) by Rachel Caine

Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty

Books Reviewed Last Week:
The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson - Vlog Review Here

Looking for Alaska by John Green - Written Review Here

Books Currently Reading:
Company of Liars by Karen Maitland
I've had this lingering about for months partly read so I decided to go back to it the other day. It's still as awesome as I found it before - I just got distracted the first time around, but not this time!!

Books Coming Up:
I'm always a bit of a mood reader so these choices could change.

All the Things we didn't Say by Sara Shepard
It's an ER book I won off LibraryThing and I've been meaning to read and review it to appease the Almighty Algorithm (which controls who wins what books)

Kiss of Death (MV #8) by Rachel Caine

The High King by Lloyd Alexander
I'm doing a group read of the Chronicles of Prydain and I'm behind reading the last book which is this one.

Ooooh *Pretty, Pretty SHINY!!* Sorry about the overdose of cover images they're just all so funky ;-)
That's my week of reading sorted so it'll be interesting to see what everyone else has got planned.

Ciao for now
LadyV

5 comments:

Jennifer 17 May 2010 at 14:02  

Your week was brilliant and full! Tis week looks to be just s much fun. Happy reading. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-17-may.html

E.J. Stevens 17 May 2010 at 14:36  

It's Monday!

My What are you reading? is here.

Happy Monday. Great books! I can't wait to read the Morganville Vampires series. :)

xx,
E.J.

Christina T 17 May 2010 at 15:39  

I'm glad you are participating in the It's Monday meme. The Adoration of Jenna Fox sounds really interesting.

I have to say that the UK covers of the Morganville vampire series are far superior to the US ones. Ours are really ugly, especially the one for Glass Houses. It made me not want to pick up the book until I saw all the positive reviews.

Thanks for the recommendation of North and South by Gaskell. I definitely plan to read that one this year (and watch the film also). I liked Cranford but I think I will love North and South.

I hope you have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 17 May 2010 at 19:26  

Oh your books look really good! I have my nose pushed up to the computer scream looking at all these awsome covers! :D

Thanks for joining the meme and I hope you enjoy it!

The Mistress of the Dark 18 May 2010 at 01:20  

Oh the Morganville Vampires! Those are definitely books I want to get around to!

My reads are here

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP