Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #8 Haha! Tis early this week!

 Saturday 15 May 2010

Heellooo there!
I thought since my Saturday night was rather devoid of activity (I am a terrible student for not going out and drinking most nights but then I've always been a tad odd :P) that I'd get my In My Mailbox post done early after my tardiness last week. Very meagre haul this week with being a hermit and hardly leaving the flat because of work but I'd thought I'd do a vlog for the heck of it. So Enjoy!

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren which was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie






Book acquired this week:
Feeling Sorry for Celia by Jaclyn Moriarty

Blurb from the book:
Elizabeth!!!! Look at this note!! Over here!!! On the Fridge!!!!!!!! Hope you're feeling better. If you're dead, ring me. I'm at an emergency meeting of the poetry club. I want to make you a special lemon souffle. The recipe is in the bottom draw - you're welcome to begin it anytime. (And see if you can think of a slogan for Raspberry-flavoured cat food) Love - your thoughtful and considerate Mum. PS: Have you heard anything from Celia yet?


I really love Jaclyn Moriarty's writing style so I'm really looking forward to reading this soon (I've already read a bit of it).


So What did *you* get this week?
LadyV

3 comments:

The Sweet Bonjour 15 May 2010 at 21:49  

Omg--I loved Feeling Sorry For Celia! Truly fantastic book, hope you enjoy :)

Ray 15 May 2010 at 23:14  

I am enjoying it immensely (i've got perhaps 100 pages left and i got sidetracked by Doctor Who - gotta love BBC iPlayer) :P

Test 16 May 2010 at 20:27  

That looks like a great book! I've never read anything by Jaclyn before but I always hear she's a fantastic author. Happy reading. :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP