Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Blogger Hop #2

 Friday 28 May 2010

Cripes when did it get to Friday again?? I swear I have no clue as to what day of the week it is at any given time. But now it's that time again for the Hop!

The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that they may be missing out on! It happens every week from Friday-Monday and it's hosted by Jennifer @Crazy for Books 

So if you've found your way here via the Hop Welcome! *tips hat*
Please feel free to leave a comment anywhere you like.
I'm just dashing off to boil the kettle for some tea but I'll be back soon and no doubt tucked up in a corner with Dimitri (Spirit Bound Arrived this morning *dies*)

Ever Obsessed
LadyV

9 comments:

Janet Johnson 28 May 2010 at 13:58  

Fun! Another hop. Love it!

Flo 28 May 2010 at 17:20  

thanks for stopping by my blog, i didn't know yours but i'm a follower now 8D

Christina / Book Addict 28 May 2010 at 17:31  

Found your blog through the blog hop and we seem to have a lot of similarities so I am now following your blog!

Suko 28 May 2010 at 18:25  

Hi, I just hopped over to your blog. It is my first time here and it is a gorgeous site. I am a new follower. :)

E.J. Stevens 28 May 2010 at 20:36  

Ooh, tea sounds lovely. I could use a cuppa! :)

Let's do the Hop!

My Hop is here.

xx,
E.J

Diana 29 May 2010 at 02:01  

Hey! Thanks for stopping by!

I loved Spirit Bound! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Jan von Harz 29 May 2010 at 02:34  

Hopping by to ay hi. Is this a new layout. I like it a lot. I am now a follower too. Have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Arena @ {thenerdswife} 29 May 2010 at 16:41  

I found you through the hop - Love your blog! We have a lot of the same tastes!

Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series? My giveaway for the latest book *signed* by Charlaine Harris is here.

Have a great weekend!

Ray 29 May 2010 at 17:24  

@Arena - I do love the Sookie Stackhouse series but unfortunately being on the wrong side of the Pond means I'm not eligible for your giveaway *sad times* But thanks for stopping by my blog (I've flown over to yours and followed as well :) )

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP