Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

 Saturday 22 May 2010

Bet that got your attention eh?

Well today I had an epiphany of sorts, this morning while perusing the new posts on my google reader (as one does when one follows a lot of blogs) I came across Carla of The Crooked Shelf's post on Harry Potter which got me thinking about how much I love the books and what an impact they've had on my life since I basically grew up with the series.

As any self-respecting Potter nerd knows Harry was born on 31st July 1980 which means that if he was actually a real person (god knows I wished he was cos then I may have actually been able to go to Hogwarts when I turned 11 - that was a sad year :P) this July would be his 30th birthday. And I thought that since we may not get any new books, or at least not for a while, why not have a big birthday bash for Harry?

Now follows my vlog explaining the idea for the "Potter Party" and my request of the Potter-loving bloggers.




Should anyone want to get involved please leave me a comment, shoot me an email, send a carrier pigeon, whatever please let me know as I would *love* it if we could make this a big event on the blogosphere.


Muchos thanks
LadyV

1 comments:

Sophie 31 May 2010 at 22:32  

I would be happy to help out! I'll promote and other stuff! Or whatever you need help doing.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP