Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #10 Ze week of awesome!

 Saturday 29 May 2010

Hello people of ze blogosphere! Tis (almost) Sunday and that means it's In My Mailbox time!!
I didn't get that many books this week BUT what I did get counts for more because they're just plain freaking awesome!!

In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren which was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

I'm getting addicted to doing vlogs now that I've discovered how so I'm sorry to the folk who don't really like watching vlogs on blogs (hehe rhymes).



Books acquired this week
Forget You by Jennifer Echols (Received as part of the Book Tour organised by Dwayne of Girls without a Bookshelf) I've already read this (twice) and I've reviewed it Here although it is *ridiculously* long - I got a little overexcited methinks.
The Complete Illustrated Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead I've also finished this (very early this morning) and I'll be reviewing it soonish hopefully although it may just be a mess of shrieking about how I'm not going to be able to manage until December to read Last Sacrifice.

Last Minute Edit!!
I just literally 10 minutes ago bought three more books so I'll add them in here while it's still Sunday
Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris
Grave Surprise by Charlaine Harris
An Ice Cold Grave by Charlain Harris
All Three were only £5!! God bless the beguiling wonderment that is The Works. Sometimes it's horrid for choice and other times like today it was overflowing with bounteous books! I was very peeved to see they had all of the Morganville Vampires books there as I could have saved myself a fair bit of money instead of buying them off Waterstones' website. Ah well tis done now.

So only those three *now six* this week and who knows whether I'll buy anything next week as it's my last week of university for the first year and I'm going home on Friday *happy dance* So if posts get a little disrupted from Thursday until Saturday it's because the parentals are around and I can't sit on my computer all day *sigh*

What's in *your* Mailbox this week?
LadyV

11 comments:

Christina T 30 May 2010 at 04:03  

I loved Spirit Bound. I agree with you that it is going to be a long wait till December. I haven't read Forget You yet but I am really looking forward to it. Have fun with your family (even if it means you can't work on the computer-I know what that's like!)

Flo 30 May 2010 at 08:54  

Hi! I have an award waiting for you at http://sweethappyending.blogspot.com
Have a nice day 8D

Unknown 30 May 2010 at 10:34  

I love watching vlogs and it is nice to find a UK book blogger that vlogs as well, keep them coming i have added you.

Naomi

@ naomisbookreviews.blogspot.com

-Ria xo 30 May 2010 at 10:50  

Enjoy your books- and have fun going back home (:
Spirit Bound sounds amazing! Have fun reading them all!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ 30 May 2010 at 11:41  

Aloha!=) I just read Spirit Bound as well. In fact, I posted my review today. I found it somewhat difficult to gush about this novel when it would be mostly spoilers!=)

I use Linky Tools for other bloggers to link their reviews. If you'd like stop on by and link your review when you have it up=)

http://lll808.blogspot.com/2010/05/review-spirit-bound-vampire-academy-5.html

As for you other acquired books- Enjoy!!!!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ 30 May 2010 at 11:42  

BTW, if you have time come on over and take a look at my IMM! Aloha!!

Jan von Harz 30 May 2010 at 11:43  

Wow great titles. I have The Complete Tales of the Brothers Grimm in my class room and love telling my students about the ending of Cinderella, where the step sisters cut off part of their feet to try to fit the shoe, and how the birds peck out the step-mothers eyes. It is hard to get a reactions from 8th graders but this usually does the trick. Enjoy your books and the rest of the weekend.

Anonymous,  30 May 2010 at 12:25  

Great books!!

Kris 30 May 2010 at 14:08  

Lots of great books!I personally think vlogs are fun...

Mary (Bookfan) 30 May 2010 at 14:48  

You've made me very curious about Jennifer Echols' books. Going to look them up now!

brandileigh2003 31 May 2010 at 22:00  

Dec... you are so far away!!!!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP