Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Blogger Hop #1

 Friday 21 May 2010

It's Friday and I thought what better way to improve my networking skills (which are rather poor) than by joining in with the Book Blogger Hop!

The Book Blogger Hop is Hosted by Jennifer @Crazy for Books
The Hop is a great way for bloggers to find new blogs and meet new people and it's a weekly event from Friday-Monday

Three New Blogs I've found this week!

Hello to anyone who stops by my blog and thanks! :)
LadyV

6 comments:

Melissa @ Mel's Books and Info 21 May 2010 at 13:43  

Just hopping by from the Blog Hop. I love your blog!

Janet Johnson 21 May 2010 at 14:59  

Found you at the hop. Great blog!

Paula 21 May 2010 at 20:41  

great blog just poped in from the blog hop. Am now a follower

Unknown 22 May 2010 at 01:01  

Happy hop! I'm a new follower.

Unknown 22 May 2010 at 09:31  

Just stopping by from the Hop. Beautiful site design.

Kathy Martin 22 May 2010 at 13:49  

Just hopping by this Saturday morning to say hello. If you get a chance, check out my blog at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and enter my 100 follower contest. I am a new follower.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP