Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (24)

 Monday 13 December 2010

Hey y'all I almost forgot to write this ahead of time which would have been terribly daft of me, although technically it is Monday morning (midnight precisely in fact). Bah anyways I'm getting off-topic.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books Read Last Week
Ok so I went a little crazy with my re-reads and over 2 nights devoured the first 4 Vampire Academy books. *oops*
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead
Still Sucks to be Me by Kimberly Pauley (Will hopefully do a review this week)
Sweetheart by Sarah Zarr (May do a review if I can get my thoughts straight)

Book Reviewed Last Week
Finally got it posted! - Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Currently Reading
Nada but after this post is done I will be starting Persuasion by Jane Austen out of my compendium
It's gonna be my 200th book of the Year dontch'all know?

Books I Plan to read this week
Not really sure what else since I didn't read any of my "planned" books last week. I may plump for some historical fiction books (my Non-YA ones though) since it's Winter and that's when they're most appropriate methinks. If I feel like being really weather-suitable I can always read The Siege by Helen Dunmore which is set during the 1942 siege of Leningrad where things got *pretty* chilly.


Well that's what I'm reading this Monday, What are You reading?
LadyV

7 comments:

Jan von Harz 13 December 2010 at 10:58  

200 books that is fantastic, I am only up to 160 and while I am hoping to get several more read by the end of the year I doubt I will reach 200.

Have a great week.

Elodie 13 December 2010 at 11:06  

Oh my god !! I can't wait to read Last Sacrifice !! Vampire Academy is my favorite series ... Happy reading !! =)
Here's my post if you'd like tot ake a look at it : onceuponaqote.blogspot.com

S (Book Purring) 13 December 2010 at 11:16  

Persuasion is so cute, I listened to an audiobook last year :)

Here's my It's Monday what are you reading?

Anonymous,  14 December 2010 at 01:24  

200? Wow I only read 50 a year :) Actually this year it might be like 45... Good job!

pussreboots 14 December 2010 at 01:29  

Looks like you had a busy week of reading. I was sick over the weekend but I got some reading done.

Sheila (Bookjourney) 14 December 2010 at 03:47  

The Siege sounds good. Have an awesome week!

Svea Love 16 December 2010 at 02:19  

Persuasion is the one Austen book I am yet to read! Hope you enjoy it :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP