Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #33 The One after Christmas!!

 Sunday 26 December 2010

Happy Boxing Day! I hope everyone has recovered from Christmas Dinner and that they had some ah-mazing presents! This vlog today is showing a selection of what I got from my awesome family and friends.

As you should know by now In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books & Stuff I received for Christmas!
The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
Checkmate by Malorie Blackman
Entangled by Cat Clarke
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison - Thanks Jess!! *hugs*
Doctor Who Annual 2011
Beauty & the Beast DVD
Atlantis: The Lost Empire DVD
Atlantis: Milo's Return DVD
Prince of Persia DVD
Torchwood DVD box set (Not shown cos my sister has yoinked it)
Stargate Atlantis Season 2 DVD box set
Gorgeously Pretty 2011 diary
Awesome I heart Nerds t-shirt
UNBELIEVABLY COOL MOOSE HAT!!

Plus since I ordered *ahem* 12 books with my Amazon vouchers (and one book off Book Depo) the next few IMM vlogs should be awesome!! :D

So that's some of what I got for Christmas - What was in your Christmas sack?
LadyV

4 comments:

Liz. R 26 December 2010 at 19:29  

Ooh, Nightshade looks awesome! Plus, I LOVE the tshirt. And I am jealous that you have a moose hat. And coincidentally, I watched Prince of Persia the other day - I really liked it! Hope you enjoy everything :).

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous 27 December 2010 at 03:47  

Lol..You have some cool books and other neat things there. Have a good week!

Jess 28 December 2010 at 16:50  

What a fab Christmas you had m'dear! Glad you like your pressie :D x

Hilde 2 January 2011 at 13:38  

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I love Disney films too (Oliver & Co is my favourite, but no one seems to know it, which makes me kind of sad), and I'm so jealous of your Torchwood boxset! I have yet to watch "series" 3 of it as well as series 5 of DW, but I'll get around to it this year. And that hat is priceless!

Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP