Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (23)

 Monday 6 December 2010

Dude sorry this is a little late, I didn't get chance to write it last night because I thought my laptop was broke but bizarrely it's fine now :S Sorry for the lack of IMM yesterday I bought nothing all week! Oh boy though watch out for this sunday it's gonna be a corker! :P


It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey


Books I read Last Week
Sticky Fingers by Nikki Burnham (Surprisingly good read)
Terrier by Tamora Pierce (Yes it's another re-read :P)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (I'll get a review up eventually)
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty (I love Jessica Darling but this one was much weaker than the first three)
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan (My Name is *not* Will Grayson but I fecking LOVE Tiny Cooper!!)
Numbers by Rachel Ward (Fab Brit realism/supernaturalesque/gah can't classify it novel)

Currently Reading Nothing

Books I plan on reading this week
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - the creepy snowy fog makes me think it's a good time to read this :)

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick - ditto

Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce - snow... wolves... creepy much?

That's the shortlist but knowing me I will probably get through more than just those three (or so I hope) since I'm now at home although I'm supposed to be looking for a job :S
Apologies for this being my first post in December so far, last week was just so insanely busy and I spent yesterday rearranging my entire room. If y'all are interested to see my new bookcase setup I can do a vlog sometime :)

But anyway What are You reading this frosty Monday?
LadyV

2 comments:

Elodie 6 December 2010 at 15:21  

Crescendo is awesome !! I loved it, I can't wait for Tempest now !!! Here's my It's Monday!What are you reading? : onceuponaquote.blogspot.com !Take a look if you can ;)! Happy reading !!

Unknown 10 December 2010 at 10:57  

Hi i'm a new follower :D !
I've just discovered your blog and I like it. I love the design !
And Beautiful Darkness is awesome ! Even better than the first, I hope you'll like it too !

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP