Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #31

 Sunday 12 December 2010

Howdy all! Hope everyone is having a fantabbidoody Sunday and whatnot! Sorry for lack of IMM last week I literally had no chance to buy books and I did actually try to make a vlog explaining this but Youtube ate it :(
This week however I have a rather excellent haul which I'm rather chuffed with so check it out!

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

Ze Vlog


Books Acquired this week
Lirael by Garth Nix
Take me There by Susane Colasanti
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott
Sweethearts by Sarah Zarr
Stealing Heaven by Elizabeth Scott
Plan B by Jenny O'Connell

Thank you also to Ellie of Musings of a Bookshop Girl for my awesome christmas card! Oh and if you don't know she's running a contest at the moment for a copy of Dreaming Anastasia! Go enter Here!!

That's what I got in My Mailbox this week, what's in Yours?
LadyV

9 comments:

iffath 12 December 2010 at 11:57  

You got some awesome books|! I've heard loads about Some Girls are and Take me There..might have to get a copy!

Happy reading Rachel!! ;)

Dazzling Mage 12 December 2010 at 12:20  

Great books this week! I really want to try reading Susane Colasanti and Elizabeth Scott! Heard awesome things about them. Anyway, happy reading! =D

Jessica Lawlor 12 December 2010 at 16:59  

Susane Colasanti and Elizabeth Scott! Awesome selections this week :)

Here's what's in my mailbox!

Unknown 12 December 2010 at 17:50  

You've got some great books! Happy reading :)
Check out what's In My Mailbox

Mia @GrippedintoBooks

Lori 12 December 2010 at 18:18  

I hope that you enjoy your books. Happy Reading. Check out what I gotIn My Mailbox.

Zakiya LadyWings 12 December 2010 at 20:41  

I hope you enjoy your books!

Happy Reading,
Zakiya - My IMM is here

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP