Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #32

 Sunday 19 December 2010

Heck I am *so* sorry folks for the lack of posting this week! I've spent my weekend up in the Lake District having an early Christmas with my boyf's relatives which was awesomely hilarious (I am *badass* at Scrabble :P) I will try my best to actually get some reviews up during this week so December isn't wholly devoid of useful posts.

Sometime soon probably after Christmas but before New Year I will outline my bloggish plans for 2011 mainly involving actually reviewing more than a quarter of what I read as seems to be my current method of operation which really won't do.

But anyway I'm digressing, as always In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and  inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

No Vlog today because I only got home a little while ago but I can provide a picture.

Books Acquired this Week
Inside Book Publishing by Giles Clark - it's for an online course I'm doing about book publishing.
Who's Afraid of Jane Austen? by Henry Hitchings - a cracking book about talking about books you haven't read (i.e. the classics which will make you seem more intellectual)
Words by Ginny L. Yttrup - an ARC won from LibraryThing's ER program

I did also buy a few book but those are to be Christmas presents for the darling Boyf.

A rather interesting collection this week although I was hoping that a parcel from the Lovely Jessica would be arriving but methinks that the postal service is playing silly buggers because there has been no sign of it :(

Hopefully will get some semblance of normality back to the blog soon but with Christmas right on our doorstep (When did this happen?!?) it may not be until after the 25th unless I get a load of reviews written and scheduled *wishful thinking much?*

Hope Everyone is having a wonderful Sunday and that it's gorgeously snowy like it is here!
LadyV

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) 19 December 2010 at 18:29  

Great collection of books this week! I hope your Chistmas is amazing...and you get tons of books :)

Happy Sunday!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP