Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Writing Ray - Camp NanoWrimo Day 1!

 Tuesday 1 April 2014

*starting cannon fires*
GOOOOOoooo.... *looks at feet* I appear to have gone nowhere. Damn

So it is the first day of Camp and I'm already a little shaky. I have spent the last week and a half fretting about the fact that I've not finished the scenes that I wanted to get done and I've certainly not planned out the first scenes that are supposed to be going at the beginning of my book. In short my brain tried to quit before we even started.

I think I have the evil Albatross of Nano2010 still circling overhead, lurking to remind me of my previous fuck-ups with this whole writing shizazzle. My subconscious is psyching me out like a pain in the ass; what once took me a few hours to write is now looking to take *days*. Ugh WHY OH WHY?

I am gonna still bloody try, even if everything I write in April is a pile of shite I *will* still get it done. It's not like I won't have the time. After the end of next week I won't have my OU work to worry about until the start of May and my Diploma portfolio should all be done (if I get my damn observation done in time). So my Easter hols will be blissfully free for writing in the sunshine if I so choose.

Just gotta make sure that I don't lose enthusiasm for my book. My darling Alpha Reader Jess is the best cheerleader evah and I am certain that I will be texting or tweeting random story questions at her during Camp (so you're forewarned :P).

Gah this post is a mess. I am a sleepy mess and I hate daylight savings time cos I keep glancing at my mantle clock which says it's twenty to six BUT IT'S NOT!

Anyway I gotta keep writing
Laters
Ray

Current Word Count: 358

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP