Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (33)

 Monday 14 March 2011

Afternoon my lovelies! I was gonna say how gloriously sunny it is today but alas the clouds have suddenly appeared and it makes me sad :( I had a fab walk yesterday in the sun with my iPod to jazz up the countryside and I would have gone again today but now... *huffs* Maybe I'll have another chance later this week.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey


Books I read Last week
The Way of Shadows by Brent Weeks (Really good High Fantasy chunkster)
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce (Interesting collection of short stories)
Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott (Cute, fun read- Review coming soon)
**Re-Read**Anna and the French by Stephanie Perkins (Freakily even more relatable)

Books I reviewed last week
Forest Born by Shannon Hale - Review
Bloodhound by Tamora Pierce - Review

Books I'm Currently Reading
The Woman in White - I've not made any progress with this but I want to pick it up again this week.

Books I want to Read this week
Matched by Ally Condie - I can't believe I've not read this yet but with the cover for Crossed being revealed recently I wanna pick this up since it's been ages since I had a dose of dystopia.

Temeraire by Naomi Novik - I know I only bought this the other day but I have a craving to read some historical-esque fiction and it's really short so it shouldn't take me long to devour.


So that's What I'm Reading this Monday - What are you reading?
LadyV


 

4 comments:

Jan von Harz 14 March 2011 at 18:00  

Matched is a goo dystopian novel, but I really like Delirium better. I will be interested in seeing how you enjoy it. Have a great week!

Christina T 15 March 2011 at 01:50  

Perfect You is the first Elizabeth Scott book that I read and I liked it too. I only recently read Anna and the French Kiss and I loved it.

I hope you enjoy Matched. I've got The Woman in White on my TBR list. I think I downloaded the e-book but I probably won't get to it for months. Have a great week!

Beautiful Day 16 March 2011 at 16:11  

I love the cover of Temeraire! I'm a sucker for books about ships! xx

Marg 20 March 2011 at 10:46  

Enjoy Temeraire! I really like that series, although I was a bit disappointed with the latest instalment.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP