Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #41

 Sunday 13 March 2011

It's rather alarming how fast Sunday keeps coming around, does anyone else worry that it's gonna be June before we know it? This week has been a blur of ridiculously early mornings and copious amounts of caffeine but thankfully I got some time this weekend to chill out and go bookshop trawling :P

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and was inspired by Alea @Pop Culture Junkie



Books Mentioned in Vlog
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce
Temeraire by Naomi Novik
The Leopard Unleashed by Elizabeth Chadwick


That's what I got in My Mailbox this week, What did you get in yours?
LadyV

5 comments:

Jess 13 March 2011 at 10:10  

I'm glad the Tammy book got to you this week hun! :) I'm not surprised you bought 2 books after your busy week ;) hope you enjoy them x

Alison Can Read 13 March 2011 at 12:58  

Fab reads! I want to start reading Tamora Pierce's books.
My IMM

Rebecca 13 March 2011 at 13:04  

Great books you got this week. They all look really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Amelia 13 March 2011 at 17:12  

Tamora Pierce! Dude I am so freaking envious over here. GOD! I NEED that book! But Borders had ONE copy on the shelf and it looked like crap. So. Good lord.

Good books this week! Happy reading!

-Amelia
My Mailbox

Kate 13 March 2011 at 19:06  

I haven't read any of those but your constant praise about Elizabeth Chadwick makes me think I should check out her books. I love anything historical fiction. What do you recommend that I start with?

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP