Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #42

 Sunday 20 March 2011

Good almost-afternoon! Apologies for the general naffness of the blog recently I know I am still massively behind on reviews, heck we're two thirds of the way through the month and I've not caught up on February reviews yet! :( This makes me sad. But I shall have to sort that out another day.

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books Mentioned in Vlog
Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Philips
Where She Went by Gayle Forman (THANKS JESS for lending it to me!)
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner (Ditto!)


Muchos thanks to the Lovely Jess for being so awesome as to let me borrow her books *huggles*


Alrighty then, I'd best get moving since I did  this entire post whilst lying down and that is prodigiously lazy of me! So hope everyone has a fabulous day and What did you get in Your Mailboxes?
LadyV

8 comments:

iffath 20 March 2011 at 12:27  

Where She Went! WOOT! Very jealous :P

Hope you enjoy your books Rachel! x

kirsty at the overflowing library 20 March 2011 at 12:27  

still loving your accent! Where she went!! awesome book

Liz. R 20 March 2011 at 15:00  

Ah, The Scorch Trials! Haven't read it yet, but I loved The Maze Runner so I'm hoping it'll be just as good :). Let us know what you think!

The Library Owl 20 March 2011 at 15:25  

Where She Went looks amazing! I hope it lives up to If I Stay. I also loved The Maze Runner and can't wait to read The Scorch Trials as soon as it is released in the UK. Hope you enjoy them :)

Sally 20 March 2011 at 18:06  

Where She Went - sooooo excited. Hope you enjoy it.
Happy reading.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

Amelia 21 March 2011 at 00:17  

Wow. Everyone has "Where She Went". I really need to get on the bandwagon here with the Gayle Forman fans. XD

As for The Scorch Trials, I've had a copy of The Maze Runner on my shelf since forever now? And yeah. Haven't read it yet. Smh. I really love the cover for The Scorch Trials, so I have to read The Maze Runner at least for that. XD

Happy reading!

-Amelia
My Mailbox

Christy @ TheReaderBee 21 March 2011 at 00:34  

Hi, new follower! Great mailbox! I can't wait to read Where She Went! Enjoy!

Ellie 27 March 2011 at 11:38  

Nice li'l haul there Rach! I've got 'Gods Behaving Badly' waiting on my shelves - sadly, mine was from a charity shop and rather on the tatty side, but I don't mind TOO much... :-)

And I must read 'The Maze Runner' soon! Another book that's been perched on the shelves for too long! But I've had the same blog-weariness of later, never fear - a Spring Slump? - and realised on Friday I hadn't posted ALL WEEK. I need to finish a book or something, pronto!

Big hugs, xx

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP