Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

You want to see books? I can show you some...

 Tuesday 8 June 2010

Evening all! Today I bring to you the fruits of yesterday's rather irksome vlogging session which took *waay* longer than I'd planned due to general YouFailage.
Since I came home I completely rearranged most of the books in my room - a hefty task when I have over 500 books in quite limited space- and I wanted to film a vlog showing the books that I have on the extra set of shelves I have outside of my cupboard (I actually asked for shelves for christmas :P). In the end I had to do three videos and even then the last one cuts off early but I couldn't deal with doing it again so I shall post below what my efforts produced. It is only a small proportion of my whole collection and it's specifically YA Paranormal, Contemporary and Historical Fiction with a couple of other sub-genres as well but it's going to be rather challenging to show the rest of my books with only a laptop webcam to film with.

If you have comments or questions please leave them below -Enjoy!










So there you have a brief(ish) tour through my bookshelves, I hope folk found it interesting and please bear with me as regards to reviews and whatnot because a lot of my time is being eaten up by having to run about the place doing errands and pick-up duty so my time for blogging is severely reduced. I may be able to get something up tomorrow but I'm not yet sure what book I'll review.


Ever Frustrated
LadyV

4 comments:

Menagerie Soaps 8 June 2010 at 21:39  

Wow! You have a lot of books! Cute videos :)

Ray 8 June 2010 at 21:41  

What's kinda scary is that all those books are not even half of the total amount I have :S

Rachel 9 June 2010 at 02:52  

I really like your blog! Love the colours and the layout!

I recently showed off my personal library too (for the A Year in Books meme) but I opted for pictures ;) I'm not one to do a video, but I enjoyed yours.

Consider me a new follower!

And the plot thickens...

Jillian 11 June 2010 at 09:09  

Hi, this is Jillian from Random Ramblings. I am trying to contact all the blog's followers.. if you could please read my latest post about the blog's technical problems, I'd greatly appreciate it. You can read the post right here. Thank you so very much!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP