Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #11 Slim pickings and a whole lot of mess

 Sunday 6 June 2010

As it is now after midnight I'll get my IMM post up before I head to bed.
I know I've been a bit absent over the last couple of days but I was moving back home from university for the summer on Friday and Saturday was spent trying to unpack stuff, do craploads of laundry and basically I didn't have the time nor privacy to do some proper blog posts (My parents don't know about my blog and they would actually flip out if they found out that I spent rather a lot of May on my computer when I could have been revising for my exams).
But hopefully when my sister is back at school on Monday and the parentals are at work so I'll have some time to myself *yay!*

Anyway I digress, In My Mailbox is a bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren which was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

I did another vlog even though I only have one book enjoy! It's part books, part cuddly ramblings :P




Book Acquired this Week
Love in the Time of Cholera - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Sorry for the blurry picture it is the only I could find with the actual cover image that my book has.












So that's all that I got this week - What did you guys get?
Now back to completely re-arranging my books at this rather silly hour
LadyV

7 comments:

Paula 6 June 2010 at 00:35  

http://www.books4change.co.za/images/uploads/love-in-the-time-of-cholera.jpg go there it's a better copy of the picture :) cute duck love the duck. Have a great time readjusting.

Mrs. DeRaps 6 June 2010 at 02:56  

I've never seen this version of the cover before. I love, love, love this book. Thanks for the vlog! Hope life gets less crazy in the weeks to come.

Booklover Book Reviews 6 June 2010 at 10:19  

I've just started reading another title by Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude, we can swap reviews! Enjoy your summer reading!

Here's my IMM: http://www.bookloverbookreviews.com/2010/06/in-my-mailbox.html

Rebecca 6 June 2010 at 12:08  

I've heard good things about Love in the time of Cholera. Hope you enjoy reading it.

Sheila (Bookjourney) 6 June 2010 at 13:10  

Love your Vlog! Enjoy your book.

Lizzy 6 June 2010 at 19:55  

Moving back home for the summer is such a hassle! I haven't read Love in the Time of Cholera, so I'll have to check back for your review. Happy reading!

Jen 6 June 2010 at 21:32  

Looks like you have interesting books! :)

Also --- left you an award on my blog here !!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP