Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Teaser Tuesdays #6

 Tuesday 15 June 2010

Holy moly it's early! I haven't been up this early for a few days but then since I'm sleeping so crappily at the moment it's probably better to be awake than trying to sleep with a cold and a wisdom tooth which feels like it's erupting through the back of my mouth *sad face*

But anyways on to business!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "Teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
  • Share the title & author too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!
My Teaser
"Once she has found the Temple, and the power is ours, what is to become of her?"
The room was silent save for the flickering of the candles in the slight draft. At last the voice echoed down into the chamber.
"Then you must kill her." Pg 10 of Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

Don't that make you feel just a *leetle* bit wigged out? I know I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this just from the first chapter or so. 

Well I've got to be off, I've things to do today so I'll be looking through other folks Teasers later on. Also the closing date for my 75 Followers Giveaway is tomorrow so if anyone is still interested check it out HERE)
Ahh.. painkillers have kicked in...
LadyV

17 comments:

Tina 15 June 2010 at 09:19  

Wow, that's a very nice teaser. :) I've heard of Libba Bray many times already. Oh, and that book has a great title, too. :)

CarlyB 15 June 2010 at 10:18  

Ooh intense! Especially for page ten!x

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict 15 June 2010 at 10:28  

oh, I loved this series by Libba Bray. Great teaser!

Kaye 15 June 2010 at 10:40  

Oooh, that's a scary one. It is early but look how many comments are already at Miz B's! Here is my TT with link to a giveaway of the teaser book.

Anonymous,  15 June 2010 at 12:02  

Great teaser, well chosen. Hope you enjoy the read.

here is mine

Marg 15 June 2010 at 12:31  

This was a good series, particularly the first book.

I have two teasers this week!

Christina / Book Addict 15 June 2010 at 12:47  

Great teasers! I loved this series. Libba Bray is an amazing author. I hope you are enjoying it!

audreyscountrycrafts 15 June 2010 at 12:49  

Oh dear! I hope she doesn't find what they are looking for!!

HERE is my teaser for this week.

Felicia the Geeky Blogger 15 June 2010 at 13:16  

Wow-I would not want to be the "her" that they speak of!

Great Teaser

Aimee 15 June 2010 at 13:17  

Great teaser! Makes me really want to read it!

My teaser is here.

Paula 15 June 2010 at 13:34  

got an award for you here http://www.communitybookstop.com/2010/06/award-time-again.html

Alayne 15 June 2010 at 14:45  

Defintiely a little creepy. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kathy Martin 15 June 2010 at 15:22  

I liked this book! That is an ominous teaser. My teaser is from Naamah's Curse by Jacqueline Carey.

Anonymous,  15 June 2010 at 16:19  

Eeek! Let's hope for "her" sake that they don't find this temple anytime soon. Great teaser! My teaser this week comes from a short story collection called The Name of the Nearest River by Alex Kava. It also includes a link to a giveaway of last week's Tuesday Teaser Title (Damaged by Alex Kava). Here's the link.

E.J. Stevens 15 June 2010 at 17:57  

Chilling scene. Great Teaser! My Teaser is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

pussreboots 15 June 2010 at 19:26  

Makes me wonder why she's so dangerous to them. I'm reading Peppermints in the Parlor.

Lillie (AliseOnLife) 16 June 2010 at 05:25  

There was a lot of suspense in Rebel Angels! I've got a teaser from Changeless by Gail Carriger

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP