Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Awards Post - Double Trouble!

 Tuesday 1 June 2010

Well this is unexpected! I've received two different awards over the last few days so I thought since I've tried and failed getting to sleep tonight I'd kill some time before normal people wake up and pass on these awesome blog awards!

The first award I received was the Prolific Blogger Award from Flo @Sweet Happy Ending (which is a fab blog so go check it out)

" A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content"
After accepting this award, thank and link back to the person passing it on and recipients are asked to pass it forward  to seven other deserving blogs and also let them know they are awarded.

So a massive thank you to Flo for giving me this award and now I shall pass this on to 4 other bloggers (I'm only doing four because trying to find people to give it to who haven't already received it is quite hard) 

Now the other award was given to me by Paula @Community Bookstop which was a total surprise as I'd not seen her blog before yet she'd found mine via the Book Blogger Hop. (I am now following her blog and I'm looking forward to reading the backlist of posts)

 
"If you are given this award you must first accept it  by leaving a comment  on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it on your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!).
Please identify the blog from which you got the award and don't forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award!

My Last Five Reads:
Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris (finished it a couple of hours ago)
Paper Towns by John Green
The Taste of Sorrow by Jude Morgan
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Forget You by Jennifer Echols


Again I'm going to shorten the number of people I pass the award onto as I'm ruddy tired and scouring through my blog following list takes a while. So the 3 bloggers that I'm passing this award onto are:
Kirthi @Pages (whose ipod widget is awesome and is playing the sound of rain which is freaking me out as it's raining right now outside!)

So there we go! Now I'm off to go tell all these lovely folk that they've won an award! Thanks again to Flo and Paula for passing them on to me, it brightens my currently rather wet day :D
Ever bizarrely cheerful
LadyV

4 comments:

Mrs. DeRaps 1 June 2010 at 13:51  

I was going to give you the prolific blogger award! I'll have to revise my list. Either way, I love your blog! And your vlogs!

Erika 1 June 2010 at 15:20  

aww thank you so much for passing the award to me! :)

Emily 1 June 2010 at 17:29  

Thanks so much for the award! I'm going to post it on my awards page today!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP