Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #12 The one before I vanish

 Sunday 20 June 2010

I've just realised that I may have actually misnumbered three of my IMM posts :S ooer how silly of me- I'll fix them after I finish this.

I'm typing this up on Saturday and hoping like crazy that I will have time to post the link onto the MrLinky form over at The Story Siren before I leave because otherwise people who don't follow me won't know my post is there. *Sigh* the aggravations of going on holiday when you have a blog to maintain (god I am not looking forward to seeing the number of unread posts on my Google Reader when I get back)

Anyway never mind on with the Post!!

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren which was inspired by a post from Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

I actually have some books this week! And a Vlog which fails slightly because about a minute of the sound gets cut off :(




Books mentioned in the Vlog
Cross Stitch by Diana Gabaldon
A Place Beyond Courage by Elizabeth Chadwick
The Minor Works of Jane Austen


Now this is my last IMM post for TWO WEEKS, I seriously hoping that I don't buy any books while I'm in Barbados cos that'll be rather bad for when I'm coming back as my luggage could end up being too heavy and I wouldn't want to leave anything behind.


I have my Monday post scheduled and I'll be doing my Teaser Tuesdays post later today but obviously I won't be able to add my link to the host site on the day so any folk interested in the posts will have to come find them. Unless of course I manage to find a decent internet cafe in Barbados then I may be able to do some posting!


I'll see y'all real soon
LadyV

6 comments:

Kathy Martin 20 June 2010 at 14:33  

Have a lovely vacation! Happy reading!

Allison 20 June 2010 at 14:55  

Have fun on your vacation! I always have a problem with coming back with more books when I go places!

Rebecca 20 June 2010 at 15:00  

Awesome books you got. Hope you enjoy reading them all.

The Book Hour 20 June 2010 at 17:28  

Have fun on holiday! :-)

Mary (Bookfan) 20 June 2010 at 18:44  

I really liked Outlander (Cross Stitch) - just read it in January (I think). Hope to read the second book before the end of the year. The Chadwick book sounds good! Love the Austen book. That makes me smile. Have a wonderful holiday.

Alayne 21 June 2010 at 14:37  

Haven't read any Gabaldon, but I own the first 7 in the Outlander series. Happy reading! My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP