Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (25)

 Monday 10 January 2011

Welcome to the first It's Monday post of 2011! I didn't do one last week since I'd not read anything yet this year and we all know I reviewed basically nada in the last week of December so it would have been a slightly pointless exercise to post about how I had read nothing. But this week I have a decent amount of stuff to show you so here we go!

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read Last Week
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (Review will up later today)
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen (Reviewed here)
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison (Fun but I'm not reviewing it)

Books I reviewed Last Week
I did a couple of reviews for two of my final reads of 2010
Entangled by Cat Clarke (Reviewed here)
Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder (Reviewed Here)

Books I'm Currently Reading
 The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson

Books I plan on Reading this Week
The Radleys by Matt Haig (It's a library book)

Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready (Ditto)

I may read something else as well although since last week was actually quite light on reading (because I was wanting to review the books I'd already read before I went on to something new) I may only get those 3 done. Depending on how I feel after I've finished will also determine whether I will review it properly - I know I said I would review more but I worry that the pressure to review every book I read will stunt my urge to read entirely :(

What are *you* Reading This Monday?
LadyV

9 comments:

Braiden 10 January 2011 at 08:33  

Brandon Sanderson's books are pretty big, with pretty small writing. Hopefully you do get through it by the end of the week :P. I had bought The Way Of Kings: Stormlight Archive 1 (his new series) last year, and that is over 1000 pages long with so small writing which put me off reading it. When I have time to read it I will but that time isn't now lol

Anonymous,  10 January 2011 at 10:01  

I've heard of The Radleys and it sounds like a great book. Hope you'll enjoy it.

I'm reading off my TBR pile as I fear it will grow beyond control soon!

Jan von Harz 10 January 2011 at 11:20  

Love Shade and Inside Out. I am definitely wanting to read Shift when it comes out, and need to read Outside In too. Have a great week!

Christina T 10 January 2011 at 11:35  

I'm behind on my review writing. Some of the books I'd planned to review I've had to return to the library and I can't remember what I was going to say about them!

I really want to read Anna and the French Kiss. I will be back to read your thoughts on it. I liked your review of Bright Young Things. That is another one on my TBR list.

I liked Shade and I am planning to read the sequel whenever it is published.

I hope you have a fantastic week and enjoy your reading!

Carol 10 January 2011 at 11:50  

Enjoy ur reading week.
You have a fab blog here.

carol

Sheila (Bookjourney) 10 January 2011 at 13:41  

The Final Empire looks really good! I hope you enjoy it!

Nina 10 January 2011 at 15:49  

I'm planning to read Anna and the FRrench Kiss in the summer hollidays. I really want to go to Paris, so it should be great read for on the trainride. :) Not sure if I'm going, but I have high hopes. lol.

I adored Once Dead, Twice Shy. I orderd the second book, but it haven't arrived yet. I need it bad!!!

Happy Reading.

Alyssa 10 January 2011 at 21:49  

Hello! Just stopping by to let you know I've given you the Stylish Blogger Award, which you can find on my post here:
http://babblingbookworm.blogspot.com/2011/01/musing-monday-my-first-blog-award.html

dollycas aka Lori 10 January 2011 at 23:06  

I just have to say this is a truly beautiful blog!!!

HAPPY READING!!

Dollycas
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP