Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #38

 Sunday 30 January 2011

This may come as a surprise but when I went to Coventry on Wednesday to see my wonderful bestie Jess we only actually bought 3 books between us. I know you're a tad shocked but it's true! We spent most of the day in the cinema dashing from the mind-fuckery that was Black Swan to it's polar opposite Morning Glory - both were cracking films but Black Swan really does blow you away. So yea basically this is going to be a very small haul this week.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

No Vlog this week I'm afraid but I has pretty pictures instead!

Books Bought
Ghost Town by Rachel Caine (This is gonna be the third prize for my current giveaway *if* I get to 300 followers so if you've not entered already then swing on over to here)


Jinx by Meg Cabot - it was going super-cheap in the Works so I just couldn't pass it up!


Books Borrowed
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney - Ze lovely Jessica of Jess Hearts Books let me borrow her ARC of this highly talked-about book. I'm hoping to get to this later this week. P.S. the link goes to Jess's Review of said ARC.


So that's all I've got for this week! And from the 1st of February I'm planning to go on a book buying ban so I may forego doing IMM posts for a while (unless of course I crack like the weak-willed egg I am and splurge).


What did y'all get in your Mailboxes this week?
LadyV

3 comments:

iffath 30 January 2011 at 12:28  

The Iron Witch! You will *love* it Rachel!! I read Jinx about a year ago, it's fab, hope you enjoy! x

Elodie 30 January 2011 at 17:06  

Wow !! The Iron Witch looks awesome !! Can't wait to read your review !! =)

brandileigh2003 31 January 2011 at 01:44  

I've heard lots about Iron Witch- I'll watch for your review

Happy reading and have a great week!
Brandi’s IMMB

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP