Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #35

 Sunday 9 January 2011

Good morning folks! Tis another fabulous Sunday and I have some lurvely books to be showing y'all today! Do pull up a beanbag and grab a mug of your preferred beverage and I'll get cracking!

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books I acquired this Week
Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins (Review coming Monday)
Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles
The Declaration - Gemma Malley
Numbers 2 The Chaos - Rachel Ward
Nearly Departed - Rook Hastings
Daughters of the Grail - Elizabeth Chadwick
The Pain Merchants - Janice Hardy
How to Get a Job in Publishing - Alison Baverstock, Susannah Bowen & Steve Carey


Not too shabby I must say, although I think that after I've spent the last of my Amazon vouchers I really ought to limit my spending on books since my job situation is still kinda uncertain *sad face*
Guess I better start reading the 200+ books I have on my TBR pile then!
Toodles Darlings
LadyV

9 comments:

Vicki 9 January 2011 at 09:01  

You are going to love Perfect Chemistry and Rules...well I hope you do anyway because I did! And Nearly Departed is good too, very spooky though!

Alyssa 9 January 2011 at 09:17  

You got some great books! I keep seeing Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction everywhere... perhaps I should go out and find it at the library or something. Happy Reading!

On an unrelated note: I hope you don't mind me saying - your accent is adorable.. I love it! hehe =)

Cicely 9 January 2011 at 10:51  

I love Anna! And Perfect Chemistry! I really need to get Rules though... Silly me forgot to pre-order it with everything else. Me thinks a trip to waterstone's is in order ;p
Awesome mailbox :D

Jess 9 January 2011 at 12:40  

Oooh you found some good finds in The Works this week. Will have to raid mine next week and see if they have anything new in :) Great haul hun!

Lyndsey OHalloran 9 January 2011 at 12:53  

I <3 Perfect Chemistry and Rules of Attraction!! Enjoy :D

iffath 9 January 2011 at 13:50  

Ooh, you got Anna! Perfect Chemistry..you will ADORE that! And Alex hehe :)) Nearly Departed is a very spooky book, awesome though!

Happy reading! x

Kittie Howard 9 January 2011 at 15:58  

I'm gonna check out Daughters of the Grail. Thanks for sharing a super mailbox. And, good luck with your job!!!

Just So Jess 9 January 2011 at 17:55  

I keep hearing all these awesome things about Anna and the French Kiss. I seriously need to read it already. Great mailbox :)

Midnight Bloom 9 January 2011 at 19:44  

Enjoy reading all your new books! You'll be loving Perfect Chemistry and Anna and the French Kiss for sure! Happy Reading! :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP