Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (36)

 Monday 18 April 2011

Morning folk, my how the weeks are mashing together! Already half of April has gone and I'm utterly baffled as to where it went. This week is gonna be kinda tough so bear with me if posting drops off sharply, I am gonna try and get a review or two up but don't be surprised if it doesn't happen quite how I plan.

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books I read this past week
In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce (Re-read)
Pretty Bad Things by C.J. Skuse (Review coming soon)
Rockoholic by C.J. Skuse (Review Coming Soon)
A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow by George R.R. Martin (Another great read)
Wood Angel by Erin Bow (Review Coming Soon)

Books Reviewed in the Past Week
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater - Review

Books I'm Currently Reading
I loved the first book in this steampunky paranormal series and I'm enjoying this second book so far.

Books I plan on Reading this Week
No really I will try to get this read this week cos I'm sure Jess will be wondering if I'm ever gonna return it :P

The rest of this week's reading will be pot luck so hopefully there'll be some good reads coming up.

What are you Reading this Monday?
LadyV


5 comments:

Jan von Harz 18 April 2011 at 10:50  

I absolutely adored Carriger's series and am anxiously awaiting Changeless. I also really enjoyed Scorch Trials even more than The Maze Runner and am looking for to book three. Have a great week!

Jules 18 April 2011 at 11:33  

You have a great taste on books! :)

I love finding another UK book blog - I am a new follower! :D

Happy reading,

Jules

http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

Jess 18 April 2011 at 18:23  

Haha don't worry about rushing with TST to get it back to me it's not like I'm waiting to read it. You should however get to it soon just because it's great ;)

Sheila (Bookjourney) 19 April 2011 at 01:05  

I have not read James dasher yet.... GAH! Bad blogger - bad! :) So many books I want to read....

pussreboots 19 April 2011 at 03:59  

The Scorch Trials is on my wishlist. I'm reading a mixture of homework and manga this week. Come see what I'm reading.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP