Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (35)

 Monday 11 April 2011

Morning folk, this week will hopefully hold a little ray of positivity as I have job interviews today and Wednesday so... *crosses fingers*

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books Read in the Past Week
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare (Review Coming Soon)
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt (Cute & Funny MG read)
Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce (Comfort Re-read)

Books Reviewed in the Past Week
Where She Went by Gayle Forman - Review
Temeraire by Naomi Novik - Review

Books I'm Currently Reading
About half-way through this and will steadily keep munching through the chapters. I do so love this series.

I'm three-quarters done with this and dang if Paisley isn't the craziest teen ever to go on a crime spree!

 I have already read the first book in this Song of the Lioness omnibus and I'm almost done with the second book. I haven't decided yet whether I'll re-read the third yet or just skip to number four.

Books I Plan to Read this Week
I think with how bat-shit crazy-awesome Pretty Bad Things is turning out to be I really ought to be picking C.J. Skuse's other book up real soon no?

Other than that I'd rather like to just finish what I've already started.

So What are You Reading this Monday?
LadyV


5 comments:

Anonymous,  11 April 2011 at 11:19  

Good luck on your job interviews! You have sohttp://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.htmlme great stuff you're reading here! Enjoy!

Here's mine:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.html

flanpnhfpnanfnFN 11 April 2011 at 13:22  

Rockoholic looks like a fun read! Right now I'm finishing up The Vinyl Princess (which my musically obsessed self is loving) and up next i'm reading Going Too Far :)

Enjoy!

www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

Sheila (Bookjourney) 11 April 2011 at 14:07  

I have not even started the "City Of" series.... I wish I had been caught up so I could read this new one.... so behind!

Good luck with the job interviews!

pussreboots 12 April 2011 at 04:39  

As this week I was mostly writing for my projects, my list of finished books isn't as bloated with homework.. Come see what I finished.

Sugar and Snark 13 April 2011 at 15:28  

Looking forward to you upcoming reviews!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP