Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (34)

 Monday 4 April 2011

Howdy folk now I know it has been a looong while since I did one of these posts but as we're now in a new month I'm not gonna bother listing the books I read in the last two weeks of March if you want to know then check out my Round-off post here - I'm in the process of catching up on several of the reviews so there are a couple of review links but more shall be forth-coming in the near future *knock on wood*

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books Read in the last week
The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks (Review coming soon)
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (Re-read in time for CoFA :P)
Mostly Good Girls by Leila Sales (Review coming soon)

Books Reviewed in the last week
Rosebush by Michele Jaffe - Review Here
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting - Review Here
Tortall and Other Lands by Tamora Pierce - Review Here

Books I'm Currently Reading
I've been wanting to knock several of my uber chunky fantasy books off my TBR pile and yesterday I picked up this one. Lord I hope he doesn't kill off more of my fav characters (but it's likely that at least one might bite the dust)

Books I plan to read this week
Since I've borrowed this off the lovely Jess methinks I need to get cracking on with actually reading it so I can get it back to her along with Where She Went (which I should be reviewing next). I'm kinda wondering when Chicken House are gonna print their edition of this since The Maze Runner was released last year and I wants my copy to match *bats eyes prettily*

Dunno what else I might read this week but with the release of City of Fallen Angels being this week it's likely that I might by getting my mitts on a copy and devouring that ASAP. Either that or I'll re-read either City of Bones or maybe Clockwork Angel.

So what are *you* reading this Monday?
LadyV

6 comments:

Anonymous,  4 April 2011 at 11:10  

I love your blog! New follower. Here's my post:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

Christina T 4 April 2011 at 11:30  

Wow, I keep forgetting that COFA is being released tomorrow! I should have added that to my list of books to read for this week because I know I won't be able to resist. I love the Mortal Instruments series.

I haven't read anything by George R.R. Martin but I've been interested in trying the first one.

Have a great week and happy reading! Of course if you are spending part of it with Jace, Simon, and company, it should be fun :)

Chinoiseries 4 April 2011 at 11:41  

Ah, Martin's Song of Ice & Fire series! I really need to re-read from the start. <3 HBO for making a series out of it :) Enjoy your week!

Laurel-Rain Snow 4 April 2011 at 14:44  

I'm not familiar with these books, but they look tempting...enjoy!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Sheila (Bookjourney) 4 April 2011 at 15:22  

Oh thats right - I forgot about the Fallen release this week... I have yet to read any of these books and want to badly. The first one has been on my shelf for over a year.

pussreboots 5 April 2011 at 03:29  

The Scorch Trials is on my wishlist. Spring Break's over. I mostly read books for my project. Come see what I finished.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP