Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #46

 Sunday 17 April 2011

Hello and welcome to this 'ere blog on this 'opefully lovely Sunday (I've not got much faith in the English weather but who knows it could turn out nice). I'm not doing a vlog again this week because I was out for a good chunk of Saturday and I didn't want to film it late in the evening cos I was beyond the valley of exhausted and y'all don't need to see uber-sleepy Rachel. By next Sunday I should be back in the vlogging mood so don't worry.

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie

Books Acquired This Week
Chill Factor (Weather Warden #3) by Rachel Caine
Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) by Charlaine Harris
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Blue Fire (The Healing Wars #2) by Janice Hardy

I realised after I took the photo and uploaded it onto my computer that last week's books were all orangey/pink colours and this week it's all bluey/greens. Just a random observation for ya :P

I bought all of these and it's kind of a miracle that I didn't buy more because I was tempted by *so* many books that are next-in-series but the majority of them I've not read the most recent one anyway so there was no point buying them just yet.

A modest haul which could have been much bigger if I hadn't restrained myself :P

What have you got in your Mailbox this Week?
LadyV

6 comments:

Gemma 17 April 2011 at 08:41  

Everyone seems to be reading The Gathering..lol. Would love to know what you think of it!!

Those look like some cool books, by the way! =]

Michelle Santiago 17 April 2011 at 10:55  

awesome looking books, especially blue fire. happy reading :)

check out our IMM this week at Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

-michelle

Unknown 17 April 2011 at 11:13  

I have Weather Warden books 1 and 2 but I haven't had a chance to read them yet, other books keep calling to be read!

My IMM (vlog)

tthepageturner 17 April 2011 at 12:26  

I currently have 'The gathering' in my to-read pile. I can't wait to read it, hope you enjoy reading it!

Liz. R 17 April 2011 at 14:27  

I know what you mean about buying - I could literally spend all my money just on books! I hope you like The Gathering - I wasn't too impressed, but I seem to be in the minority :P. Blue Fire has a creepy cover (but I like it). Happy reading!

Ellie 17 April 2011 at 20:31  

I've got books 1 and 2 of the Weather Wardens series on my shelves, but I haven't read any more of the Morganville ones yet so I might have to finish those up first! And I should be getting 'Dead in the Family' in the post in a day or two... Coincidence! *snuggles down into delicious daydream about Eric Northman*

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP