Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #24 - the one without a witty title

 Sunday 17 October 2010

Guess what time it is?! (no, really :P) I am seriously getting concerned with how quickly October is disappearing, I'm already over a week past 20 years old and November is creeping up on me with menacing speed. I had meant to spend this weekend getting caught up on my uni work but so far I've only managed *ONE* sodding item on that list :( But hopefully once this is done then I can get back on the productivity wagon and not distract myself with this week's haul. (Not gonna happen really).

Any-who... In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea of Pop Culture Junkie



Books Acquired this Week
World War Z by Max Brooks
The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
Alpha by Rachel Vincent *squee*
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner
Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George

Definitely a better week methinks. No clue how next week's IMM is gonna turn out since unless I buy some or borrow some more from the library then I'll not have anything! *sad face*
Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go grab a cup of tea and do some work *coughreadcough*

Now what's in Your Mailbox this Week?
LadyV

9 comments:

Dazzling Mage 17 October 2010 at 09:07  

Ooh, I want to read Megan Whalen Turner's books! Discovered them last week, I think, and they look so interesting!

Enjoy your books! =D

Lyndsey OHalloran 17 October 2010 at 11:14  

I have Monsters of Men but not got round to it yet :( LOVED the others in that series though

Anonymous,  17 October 2010 at 15:48  

Great selection this week! I need to get a hold of Alpha, looks so good! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

Briana 17 October 2010 at 18:04  

Great books! Hope you enjoy! :)

Ellie 17 October 2010 at 21:03  

Great week! Stephen finally got to you on the 'World War Z' front then... I'm going to order it as soon as I think I can get away with it (I too have mum-related book-smuggling issues!). I want the Princess books too, they look really good, and I need to get started on the Faythe Sanders series... SO MANY BOOKS! AAAARGH!

Jess 17 October 2010 at 22:09  

World War Z sounds really good I may have to get it soon ;)

Kittie Howard 18 October 2010 at 02:03  

I'm reading a Daniel Silva mystery, The Defector. It finally came out in paperback. Don't like a lot of violence, just a good plot and resolution. Silva never fails!

Unknown 21 October 2010 at 21:46  

It was crazy that we got the smae book in the same week! I gave you an award because i think your blog is like my favorite!

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP