Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

January has been one of those months...

 Saturday 1 February 2014

Where all you've wanted to do is wallow in the nostalgia of books you've already read at least twice before, or as the case is with some of my reads in January fourorfivetimesIdunno. As I've had additional goals for what I do with my time I'm strangely not all that bothered and despite my claim to re-read less this year I reckon it's going to happen just as much as it always does because 2014 is the year that ALL THE SERIES seem to be ending!

I mean the Shatter Me series is nearly over (my copy of Ignite Me is already on its sexy way here so *dances*), the last Mortal Instruments book is out in May, the last Daughter of Smoke & Bone book is out in April, the last Blood of Eden book is due out in April, the last Slated book is going to be out and the next freaking Throne of Glass book is out in September-ish, not to bloody mention Unmade by that evil madame Sarah Rees Brennan! The last Grisha book AND ISLA AND THE FREAKING HAPPILY EVER AFTER!! I mean that's a lot of series finishing and some of them I am probably to re-read ahead of the final book's release so I've already lined myself up for about 15 re-reads just from those lot.

But anyway I digress as always. I should probably confess to my shameful reading from January. Only 11 books and literally only *ONE* book was a first-time read.

January
1. The Emperor Mage by Tamora Pierce (1/1/2014 AM) *RE-READ*
2. Realms of the Gods by Tamora Pierce (2/1/2014 PM) *RE-READ*
3. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder (4/1/2014 AM) *RE-READ*
4. Scent of Magic by Maria V. Snyder (4/1/2014 PM) *RE-READ*
5. Taste of Darkness by Maria V. Synder (6/1/2014 PM) NEW READ WUT?
6. First Test by Tamora Pierce (13/1/2014 PM) *RE-READ*
7. Page by Tamora Pierce (15/1/2014 PM) *RE-READ*
8. Squire by Tamora Pierce (16/1/2014 PM) *RE-READ*
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (20/1/2014 PM) *RE-READ*
10. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi (20/1/2014 PM) *RE-READ*
11. Lady Knight by Tamora Pierce (26/1/2014 AM) *RE-READ*

I think this month is very indicative of which three awesome gals are some of my absolute favourite authors, I mean I don't know if you can spot the pattern but I assure you it's there. *shifty eyes*

*coughs* But anyway that's what I read in January! Now a wee bit later today or possibly tomorrow depending on what my grumpy self can be bothered to do y'all may get a post will more info about my 2014 Write a Fucking Book project (that's not it's actual name but it's a good Motivational point). So keep your lamps peeled for that!

Laters
Ray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP