Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

It's Monday What are you Reading (38)

 Monday 30 May 2011

Morning folks! Don't look at me like you've seen a ghost I know it's been a while (again). It's not like you've missed much so I don't have a lot to update you with. If you're also wondering if you've wandered into the wrong place check out this post here and that should clear up any confusion. On with business now!

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @Book Journey

Books Read in the past 3 weeks
Random Magic by Sasha Soren (I am *massively* delayed with my review for this, it will be up this week PROMISE)
Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Philips (quirky read involving the Greek gods in Modern London)
When it Happens by Susane Colasanti (Cute YA read)
The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell (Fun look at Pre-SatC Carrie)
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (Dark and mysterious and enticing read)
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen (My 4th Austen read)
Die for Me by Amy Plum (Fab Supernatural read - Review Coming Soon)

Currently Reading
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell - rather mysterious so far, I do love the historical setting.

The Minor Works of Jane Austen - Some of the stories she wrote as a young girl are truly hilarious (in the biting socially observant manner she excels in). Really enjoying this volume.

Books I plan to read this week
Not entirely sure yet but I would rather like to get stuck into one of my new purchases - Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson which sounds vair intriguing and mysterious. So watch this space.

What You Reading this Monday?
LadyV


6 comments:

Jen C 30 May 2011 at 11:58  

Enjoy your books and thanks for sharing!!

My Reading Plan for the Week

Kathy Martin 30 May 2011 at 14:12  

I'm glad to hear that you liked Die for Me. It is on my TBR mountain. I thought The Vespertine was interesting. It did have a great historical setting and seemed very true to the time period. My Monday Report is here. Have a great week!

Sheila (Bookjourney) 30 May 2011 at 14:58  

Minor Works sounds interesting. I hope to spend a little more time with Jane Austen in the future.

Allison 30 May 2011 at 15:15  

You've read a great selection of books! I look forward to seeing your Random Magic review, as I really enjoyed it in all it's quirkiness.

Jess 30 May 2011 at 21:15  

Loving the new look hun and jelly that your reading The Vespertine!

pussreboots 31 May 2011 at 00:24  

Enjoy your books. This coming week is my last week off before summer session. I have a few books I want to finish before school begins. Come see what they are.

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP