Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

In My Mailbox #47 Back again!

 Sunday 8 May 2011

Hello my fine followers! It sure has been a long while since I did an IMM post dontcha think? But never fear I am back again and I bring vlogginess with me :D

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Kristi @The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @Pop Culture Junkie

Ze Vlog



Books acquired in the past Two Weeks
Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Thanks Jess!)
Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon (Your fault Jess :P)
The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan


I bought the last two books after I filmed the vlog hence the additional picture. Buy One, Get One Half Price offers are just too much temptation to resist :P


Now that I have a job I worry that I'm gonna be tempted to buy loads more books when I really ought to start seriously saving up for the day that I can finally move out of my parent's house. Hopefully I can balance the two well enough to make things work out. Although realistically since I have much less reading time I won't get through my books so quickly so I don't need to keep buying more! But that relies on me being sensible and we *all* know that's bollocks :P

Anywho that's what I got in My Mailbox this week, What's In Yours?
LadyV

8 comments:

Gemma 8 May 2011 at 09:09  

Wow! Those are awesomeeeee books. Looking forward to reading what you thought of Divergent and Birthmarked as they both look really good!

Happy Reading!
My IMM: http://iyouweheartbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-4.html

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling 8 May 2011 at 11:03  

Aww some great books for you! I cant wait fr Birthmarked, I think I'm gunna see if the wages stretch this month to let me buy it! :)

Renu 8 May 2011 at 13:33  

Ahh, the covers are so pretty!

Kathy Martin 8 May 2011 at 14:09  

Lovely books this week! I know what you mean about being sensible about book buying. I haven't managed that yet. My mailboxes are at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

Kate 8 May 2011 at 20:07  

Welcome back! I've heard great things about Divergent and I'm really tempted to buy my own copy. I loved Heist Society so I've been meaning to check out the Gallagher Girls series as well. Enjoy all your new books and congrats on the job. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an art museum job that I really want. :-)

My IMM

Alison Can Read 8 May 2011 at 22:45  

Fab set! Love Ally Carter. Just hit up the library on your way home from work. Then you won't be tempted to buy as much.
My IMM

Jennifer A 9 May 2011 at 08:26  

I'm not sure which cover I like of Birthmarked more. I think the UK, because it's all pretty and flowery. :)

I can't wait to get Divergent! I would have said yes to the ARC too. I've heard nothing but great things about that book.

Jennifer of Little Shelf

Jess 9 May 2011 at 18:30  

fab IMM hun so glad you picked up Dead Beautiful in the end :)

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP