Important Stuff

Nothing going on here... as you were...

Book Haul - Overexcited Vlog edition

 Saturday 3 October 2015

Since I haven't done any kind of In My Mailbox post in a literal AGE, all my book acquisitions have only been shown over on my Youtube channel - there's quite a lot over there although I am a very lazy booktuber who has never learnt to edit videos properly so they are mostly very long and waffley. This particular haul is a combination of books gifted by Jess, one was won in a competition and the rest were bought by me in various places.



Books Featured in Vlog
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir (Borrowed from Jess)
Night Owls by Jean Bennett (ARC gifted by Jess)
Simon vs. the Homosapien agenda - Becky Albertali (Copy gifted by Jess)
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure (ARC gifted by Jess)
Suicide Notes from Beautiful Girls by Lynn Weingarten (ARC gifted by Jess)
The Dead House by Dawn Gurtagich (Won from Jess's blog)
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas - YAAS <3 p="">Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (Bought from the Strand in NYC)
The Wrath & the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (Bought from the Strand)
Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson (Bought from the Strand)
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (Bought from Barnes & Noble in NYC) MY REVIEW
The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (Bought from Books-a-Million in Florida)
Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson (Bought from BaM in FL)
The Archived by Victoria Schwab (Bought from BaM in FL)
The Unbound by Victoria Schwab (Bought from BaM in FL)
The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer (Bought from BaM in FL)
Salt & Storm by Kendall Kulper (Bought from BaM in FL)
Strange & Ever After by Susan Dennard - YAS Empress Sooz! <3 p="">The Martian by Andy Weir (Bought from the airport)

Also shown
The fabulous tote bag bought from the Strand
Hermione Granger & Ariel Funko Pops
Ravenclaw notebooks.

So if you actually watched that whole vlog, thank you! It got far longer than I planned but there is much enthusiasm - particularly about Queen of Shadows that bit lasted nearly 3 minutes XD.

I know that things have been a bit quiet on here since I got back from holiday, I do have some stuff that I am working on, albeit slowly so in the meantime, entertain yourself with some of my recent posts if you like.

Until next time,
Ray x

1 comments:

Assignment Help 8 December 2021 at 07:18  

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
I am William Smith and I am from UK. If you need any kind of help for assignments then you can visit our official website Dissertationproviders.co.uk (Dissertation help in UK) which provides you an expert team that helps with your assignments.

For More Enquiry:
Assignment Writing Service
essay typer
Global Assignment Help
Finance Accounts dissertation help
Sociology Dissertation Help
Psychology Homework Help

Post a Comment

Any comments are greatly appreciated and will make this paltry blogger's day :)

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP